Fiverr Forum

My Custom Offer Mistake

Hey guys! By mistake… I sent a custom offer with the wrong gig, Will there be any problem for that?

offer is accepted by the client?

Yes my friend. Will there be any problem for this? :sweat:

I think as long as you are clear about the buyer’s requirements and the buyer is satisfied with the final product, it shouldn’t be an issue. However, if the buyer wants to cancel/refund or whatever (citing reasons such as - the service provided was not as stated in the gig) and you try and contest/refuse the cancellation, the buyer will have the upper hand (technically speaking).

There might even be some buyers who might take advantage of situations like this to get the completed work for free.

After you deliver the completed job (no matter how exceptional it is), all the buyer has to do is complain to CS and demand a cancellation/refund saying that the product delivered did not match what was promised in the description of the gig associated with the order… Fiverr would refund the money back to the buyer without any hesitation… and you wouldn’t really be able to do anything about it either (unless, you are able to show some sort of proof that you are being cheated by the buyer).

So, in my opinion, it is very important that you select the right gig. Lesson learned I guess?

I hope this order of yours goes smoothly though. Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Yes I know man! Order delivered successfully and the buyer is happy. No issues with the buyer. :slight_smile: