Fiverr Community Forum

My delivery won’t upload in the delivery box. HELP. RIGHT NOW

My delivery isn’t uploading in the delivery box. First I did it several times on my phone. Then I tried delivering from my laptop. Nothing works. It shows an error. Time is running out I just have 1 hour left in the delivery. WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?? I can’t even send an empty delivery. I heard it earns you a warning. And no way am I doing that. Please HELP

3 Likes

It may be your delivery file is too big - in that case, deliver using dropbox.

2 Likes

It’s not. I literally put a screenshot from my phone of my original jpeg, because I also thought that was the reason. Then I also tried uploading very low quality pictures. NOTHING WORKS. What am I supposed to do now. I’m panicking

The thing is I have heard you can’t send empty delivery. Or you can get a warning. I have a link ready that has the delivery file. But don’t know what to do if nothing is uploading

Put it in a zip file … I often find that works …

1 Like

If the zip file doesn’t work either, you can try attaching both the original file and the screenshot in an inbox message (of course, make sure to mention both on order page and in the inbox message that you tried to attach the file and screenshot on the order page but that it doesn’t upload (also take a screenshot of the page showing that you tried to upload the file), so that Fiverr support can comprehend what/why in case they’ll take a look at the conversation) and deliver a screenshot of the work and perhaps also of you having attached the file in the inbox.
Sometimes, inbox attachments get through, when main site upload has a hiccup.

If nothing on Fiverr works, Dropbox or WeTransfer are options (anonymous links to the download); if you need to do that, add a screenshot of your work as some kind of “proof of delivery”.

Oh, and one last thing, make sure your file name doesn’t have anything “weird”, like 2x “.” in the file name.

2 Likes

Exactly. I had this problem once that I resolved by renaming the file to just alphabets, with no numbers or punctuation marks like hyphens or brackets.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did. I have screenshots of proof. And sent wetransfer link through delivery. Hope everything turns out okay

2 Likes

Let us know how it turns out …

1 Like

I had exactly this same issue and contacted CS twice. Both times they weren’t helpful. This was what worked for me:

1. Try delivering it in Incognito mode of your Browser.
  2. Try using different Internet Browsers (I rotated between Chrome, Firefox, Brave and Tor and usually one of them would end up working)
  3. Remove your internet cache/cookies and more importantly-extensions and plugins you’ve installed on your Internet Browser. This fixed the problem for me finally.

Good luck!

1 Like

Also, just upload the files to Google Drive/WeTransfer/Dropbox and send the link as the delivery if you don’t want it to show in your profile!

1 Like

I actually want it to show on my profile. But there’s no way I can any more. I hope this fixes soon

The bug is fixed, I was able to re-deliver :+1:t3:

3 Likes