My Earning didn't match with completed order's earning

bbnessa82

Hi
I just completed an order which is $25, and after minus commission, I supposed to get $20.
But when I checked on my earning page I only get $12 for that particular order in the pending clearance section. Of course this is not include a tip but still doesn’t explained the missing $8. I don’t understand this, is this a bug or is there a new update on fiverr’s system?

• 8 months later...

Hi

I just completed an order which is $25, and after minus commission, I supposed to get $20.

But when I checked on my earning page I only get $12 for that particular order in the pending clearance section. Of course this is not include a tip but still doesn’t explained the missing $8. I don’t understand this, is this a bug or is there a new update on fiverr’s system?

Hi

Go to the order page and look at the top. Does it say you received $20?

Archived