My earning from Fiverr

minicoder

The OP put up a bunch of images of his cash, laying on the computer, supposedly in his hand and held up by his face, and so on and so on… I’m not sure what the point was, perhaps he will enlighten us.

Darn it! I didn’t get to see those images! :thinking: Now I’m even more curious…

The OP put up a bunch of images of his cash, laying on the computer, supposedly in his hand and held up by his face, and so on and so on… I’m not sure what the point was, perhaps he will enlighten us.

I’m not sure what the point was

I’m guessing that it’s similar to “entrepreneurs” who take all of their money out of the bank (actually, usually it’s their daddy’s money), take a picture of it, post it everywhere and try to convince everyone that they’re super-successful, and then dutifully put it back into the bank.

I’m guessing that it’s similar to “entrepreneurs” who take all of their money out of the bank (actually, usually it’s their daddy’s money), take a picture of it, post it everywhere and try to convince everyone that they’re super-successful, and then dutifully put it back into the bank.

and then dutifully put it back into the bank

actually, they keep $20 or so you know, for coffee and a cookie or something.

No it was my earning my real earning from Fiverr . Sorry to say my Father no more . My Father has been died almost 2 years ago. Thanks a lot.

Guest offlinehelpers

Is image posting with post a problem ? I don,t understand it. Thanks a lot.

I’m so sorry to hear you lost your Father - it’s never easy.

There’s nothing wrong with you telling everybody how well you’re doing - readers do find success stories inspiring, and enjoy reading of others doing well on Fiverr.

I think it was the way you posted the images - they just looked inappropriate, possibly ostentatious?

Anyway, here’s to your next briefcase full of cash, and more success for you! ☀️

I’m so sorry to hear you lost your Father - it’s never easy.

There’s nothing wrong with you telling everybody how well you’re doing - readers do find success stories inspiring, and enjoy reading of others doing well on Fiverr.

I think it was the way you posted the images - they just looked inappropriate, possibly ostentatious?

Anyway, here’s to your next briefcase full of cash, and more success for you! ☀️

Thanks a lot my friend.

No it was my earning my real earning from Fiverr . Sorry to say my Father no more . My Father has been died almost 2 years ago. Thanks a lot.

I am truly sorry to hear about your father’s loss. That’s never easy.

However the images you posted were in bad taste.

I don’t see how you waving cash in front of the camera is inspiring to others.

If you wanted to brag about your earnings, that’s cool too. But you can definitely come up with some “backdoor bragging”, (Tina Fey patent pending) and done in better taste.

I am truly sorry to hear about your father’s loss. That’s never easy.

However the images you posted were in bad taste.

I don’t see how you waving cash in front of the camera is inspiring to others.

If you wanted to brag about your earnings, that’s cool too. But you can definitely come up with some “backdoor bragging”, (Tina Fey patent pending) and done in better taste.

Oh OK I understand it, Thanks a lot.

I’m sorry to hear about your father, I had no idea. I responded because posting images like that was inappropriate, but I should have been more considerate. I apologize.

Archived