Fiverr Forum

My earnings just crossed 100 USDs! My story

By the grace of the Almighty, my earnings just surpassed the 100 mark. I can’t say I am an experienced Fiverr freelancer yet, but I would like to share my excitement and story!

The hardest thing is to get the first order, yes? I think I’ve been lucky in that case. Fiverr is such a big marketplace right now, there are multiple Gigs for one single job. So I tried my best to make my Gigs stand out. For the first week, I kept checking in Fiverr to see if I got any orders. Once I didn’t log in for two days, on the third day, I saw I got an order but I WAS ALREADY RUNNING LATE.
I started as soon as possible, thankfully my buyer didn’t cancel the order, he didn’t come online at all in fact. When he did, he liked my work and gave me a nice review.

I kept receiving orders after that, one at a time. Only recently, I started getting one order in every two days almost. :smile:

Now finally, I’d like to share what I’ve learned:

• Gig marketing might boost your sales, but it’s not mandatory for you to get orders. If you get some nice reviews, you ought to receive orders.
  • Somehow this “Buyer Requests” section didn’t work for me. Maybe it’s because of the kind of job that I do. I usually don’t have any requests at all. It’s probably the timing or something, but I don’t know. You can still get your first order if your Gig is unique and well decorated. Promotion/marketing is useful here, maybe?
  • One needs to be honest. I tried to benefit my buyers in any way I can. I even received tip from two!

You can check out my Gigs from here: https://fiverr.com/naeem1396

Thank you so much reading!

Congratulations…!!! Wish you all the best…!!!

congrats brother! for your success in fiverr marketplace :slightly_smiling_face:

goodjob man!
best of luck for your future :v::v:

Congratulation…All the best and working more.

my has been crossed 27000$ :scream::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

congratulation dear… wish u all the best for next journey

Congratualtion, Keep up the good work

Congratulations! I wish you more success.

Congratulations for your success.

I always love to see sellers in an early stage getting more and more success!
What’s your next goal? How is this 100 dollars compared to your overall monthly income?

Congratulations my friend, from here it could only go up!

Kind regards,
Mark.

Congratulations bro…

wow… :scream::scream::scream:

go ahead… :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Looking to cross this out on my list.

congratulation keep it up and never giveup

Thanks! I am still a student, actually. I will try to earn ten times more, then I’ll buy myself a gaming laptop!

Everyone, thank you so much! This means a lot to me.

Congratulations…bro best of luck