My Earnings Stopped ! Help

techyvishal15

Hi Everyone,
I’m new to Fiverr forum, Happy To Be Here.

When I Joined​ Fiverr I Made My First Gig And Got 1st Order On The 2nd Day And Everything Was Fine And I Was Getting 2 Orders Per Day Or 1 Order Per 2 days,But suddenly no orders/Message hitting me.very sad.

If anyone can check my profile or something then I would really appreciate.

Thanks,
Vishal.

The fact that your rating went down to 4.7 stars may have pushed your Gig down in the search engine. This could be a reason why you’re experimenting low sales at the moment.
Your tags are ok, your work is great, I second @wp_kid with going to pick jobs on Buyer Request, and try your best to get good reviews, so your overall rating will grow up again 👍

Your recent delivery was 1 day ago. You may not appreciate it but you have made a great start. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Think you just need to be patient. Good luck! 🙂

Thank You So Much For Replying​ And Also For Your Help 🙂

You rating down to 4.7 in 7 reviews. It’s bad score 😦

You can try in Buyer Request to get new orders 🙂

Ya, You’re Right.

The Thing Is I Always Ask My Buyers Describing Each And Every Element For Banner And Logo,The Buyers Who Tells Me And I Get Everything And Deliver Their Design They Give 5 Star But The Problem Is Some Buyers Who Don’t​ Tell Me Everything What They Exactly Want And Also I Provide Unlimited Modifications But They Even Don’t Take Modification.If They Have Any Problem They Suppose To Take A revision,But They Don’t Take Revision And Give Me less Stars…And The Surprising Fact Is They Write Very Good Review But Give Less rating. I Don’t Know Why.

As you’re newbie in Fiverr… So you have to increase your Gig impression by Good Gig Description / Perfect Featured image, Decent pricing based on your skills…
Other hand:

you can bid individual projects in buyer request. Submit cover letter based on your skill and experience. Explain how you can do their project.
Shere your Gig major social media platform like twitter / G+
maintain your Review

That’s it

Thanks!

Delower

The fact that your rating went down to 4.7 stars may have pushed your Gig down in the search engine. This could be a reason why you’re experimenting low sales at the moment.

Your tags are ok, your work is great, I second @wp_kid with going to pick jobs on Buyer Request, and try your best to get good reviews, so your overall rating will grow up again 👍

Yes, That Might Be The Reason.

And Yes,I Check Buyer Request And Send Them Custom Offers But They Don’t Reply 😞

Yes, That Might Be The Reason.

And Yes,I Check Buyer Request And Send Them Custom Offers But They Don’t Reply 😞

Try with different approaches with BR, don’t use the same technic and check always to be unique in every offer you send 👍

As you’re newbie in Fiverr… So you have to increase your Gig impression by Good Gig Description / Perfect Featured image, Decent pricing based on your skills…

Other hand:

you can bid individual projects in buyer request. Submit cover letter based on your skill and experience. Explain how you can do their project.

Shere your Gig major social media platform like twitter / G+

maintain your Review

That’s it

Thanks!

Delower

Yes,I Try My Best,

And I posed A Buyer Request Few Days Back But Fiverr Don’t​ Approved That,And Warned Me If I Do It Again They Can Restricted My Access To Fiverr.

Yes,I Try My Best,

And I posed A Buyer Request Few Days Back But Fiverr Don’t​ Approved That,And Warned Me If I Do It Again They Can Restricted My Access To Fiverr.

Oppss!! I didn’t mention to post buyer requrest !!

If you want to hire someone / you want something then you can post … But you can post a buyer request for advertise your Skill like : 1. I can design a logo in 5 min…

Don’t do this otherwise fiverr will Suspend you!!

You can go buyer request from Selling TAB… And bid any project if you’re skilled for that. And as newbie in Fiverr try to complete 10 buyer request in a day… hopefully you’ll become number 2 seller quickly

Thanks!

Delower

Oppss!! I didn’t mention to post buyer requrest !!

If you want to hire someone / you want something then you can post … But you can post a buyer request for advertise your Skill like : 1. I can design a logo in 5 min…

Don’t do this otherwise fiverr will Suspend you!!

You can go buyer request from Selling TAB… And bid any project if you’re skilled for that. And as newbie in Fiverr try to complete 10 buyer request in a day… hopefully you’ll become number 2 seller quickly

Thanks!

Delower

Oh Sorry,My Bad.

Ya I’ll Do That,But In Buyer Requests I Find Only 5-6 Requests per day.

Ya, You’re Right.

The Thing Is I Always Ask My Buyers Describing Each And Every Element For Banner And Logo,The Buyers Who Tells Me And I Get Everything And Deliver Their Design They Give 5 Star But The Problem Is Some Buyers Who Don’t​ Tell Me Everything What They Exactly Want And Also I Provide Unlimited Modifications But They Even Don’t Take Modification.If They Have Any Problem They Suppose To Take A revision,But They Don’t Take Revision And Give Me less Stars…And The Surprising Fact Is They Write Very Good Review But Give Less rating. I Don’t Know Why.

This is the problem in creative sector 😃

Ya, You’re Right.

Please do not capitalize every word. This makes what you write a lot harder to read.

The only words that need to be capitalized are proper nouns, and the words that begin new sentences.

Archived