Fiverr Community Forum

My experience in fiverr family yet

hello…iam struggling in fiverr…yet i dont get my first order so far…but…i tried hard and dedications to my works…but also i worked in fiverr and get works…but in my new account i dont get any first orders…i hope anyone will definitely comes to me…all of you have a good year :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

What happened to your first account? Multiple accounts is prohibited on Fiverr

5 Likes

First of all make 7gig. Remember that it should be good seo and good image. Share your gig on social platform. Active more and more on fiverr.
All the best

2 Likes

I am already discussed it about fivver…thenbi start a new account…my older account is baned by fivver…so I need to create a account…

Thankyou for the valuable information sir…would you please sujjest about …you notice that 7gig must needed…what is it purpose of 7gigs sir😊

There is no purpose in having 7 gigs. The point is to offer everything you can do. Let’s say you create websites. Or are you going to create a blog writing gig too because you need to have 7 gigs? No.
If you have more areas of work, then sure, go for it. But don’t just randomly create 7 gigs for the sake of having them there.

2 Likes

When you new. If you make all 7 gig with proper seo and good image,description then i think you can get order anyone of ur gig

1 Like

thankyou brother for valuable information…fiverr is a awesome platform .reall veryhelpful

1 Like