My experience in fiverr family yet

phoenix_org

hello…iam struggling in fiverr…yet i dont get my first order so far…but…i tried hard and dedications to my works…but also i worked in fiverr and get works…but in my new account i dont get any first orders…i hope anyone will definitely comes to me…all of you have a good year 😇

First of all make 7gig. Remember that it should be good seo and good image. Share your gig on social platform. Active more and more on fiverr.

All the best

Thankyou for the valuable information sir…would you please sujjest about …you notice that 7gig must needed…what is it purpose of 7gigs sir?

Thankyou for the valuable information sir…would you please sujjest about …you notice that 7gig must needed…what is it purpose of 7gigs sir?

There is no purpose in having 7 gigs. The point is to offer everything you can do. Let’s say you create websites. Or are you going to create a blog writing gig too because you need to have 7 gigs? No.

If you have more areas of work, then sure, go for it. But don’t just randomly create 7 gigs for the sake of having them there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

GUYZ , I am roshan i am an artist , Designer & Editor in fiverr as about one year . still i have small amount of orders coming sometimes not , but still i am waiting for awesome customers and buyers to sell my products . 😍 …hope i am waiting for good clients and i give 100% guarantied awesome work i will sell :star_struck:

• 3 months later...

Still iam very Happy😍😍 also sad my grandpa was died yesterday  ,yet i have getting lots of orders for my new gig , thanks for fiverr buyers and sellers and also fiverr family. iam continuously trying work hard and take patience to get new orders

• Never fall back or go back in failure , keep trying and work hard .
  • pleasant your customer mind when every work have you been done.
  • give a friendship to the buyer.
  • keep a good communication and custom reliable amount to charge customers.
  • keep trying.
  • work for passion not for money , passion leads first😎.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys , I have an important Tips ,

If you are a good seller in fiverr and you have also orders or your are a beginner reaching up seller , so don't make a rating of minimum under 4.7 .

It will affect your sales in fiverr also you are a beginner seller Also.so keep in mind 

SO IT HAVE A SOLUTION :

GIVE your Clients / Customers a Good WORK and Make a Good Communication with the sellers.

This is not a small thing , Think BIG , I have also faced this , Keep in Mind👈

Everyone wish you a Good life in FIVERR

Archived