My experience in fiverr yet some days

phoenix_org

YET I’AM STRUGGLING TO GETS WORK GUYS…i need some works to do…what is the reason that, i dont get yet any works… 😐give some information guys…

THIS IS MY GIG I LOVED,

favicon-32x32.png.bf0efa384e43eb8bd7a3efffffe95898.png Fiverr.com
do-cartoon-disney-drawing-art-vector-illustration-sketch.png.3dae48b98b2b6f27187865a7c7c61018.png

Phoenix__org: I will do cartoon disney drawing ,art, vector , illustration...

For only $5, Phoenix__org will do cartoon disney drawing ,art, vector , illustration sketch. | SIMPLE DRAWINGS- Full body - Shading - B/W - B/g - BASIC resolutionDetailed clean DRAWINGS - Full body - B/W/Color - B/g - STANDARD resolutionHigh | Fiverr

As a beginner a seller must try to active most of time in Fiverr, try to create a unique gig for Buyers which is more standard & eye-catching. After that the response must be in time . After doing all of those I hope you will get work. Thank you…

THANK YOU BRO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As a beginner a seller must try to active most of time in Fiverr, try to create a unique gig for Buyers which is more standard & eye-catching. After that the response must be in time . After doing all of those I hope you will get work. Thank you…

I think so, thanks for your suggestions

Bro, you have to work hard at the beginning. Because you haven’t return client base here at the moment. You have to earn return customers by providing highest quality service. Also do everything according to the Fiverr TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Good luck bro… ❤️

Bro, you have to work hard at the beginning. Because you haven’t return client base here at the moment. You have to earn return customers by providing highest quality service. Also do everything according to the Fiverr TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

Good luck bro… ❤️

Maybe the spacing and the capitalisation of about half the text in the gig description might not be helping.

In your profile it says “Better late than never” - I’m not sure that’s a good thing to say there, it might make buyers think you might be late in delivering.

In the screencast gig I’d reposition the text in the main gig image a bit so it doesn’t get partially cut off in the profile/search pages.

Good luck bro… ❤️

💚

YEA DEFINITELY BRO …i like this words 😍

Maybe the spacing and the capitalisation of about half the text in the gig description might not be helping.

In your profile it says “Better late than never” - I’m not sure that’s a good thing to say there, it might make buyers think you might be late in delivering.

In the screencast gig I’d reposition the text in the main gig image a bit so it doesn’t get partially cut off in the profile/search pages.

OK SIR THANK YOU FOR THE VALUABLE INFORMATION…VERY HELPFUL :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

HELLO GUYS , good afternoon , today i am here you to talk about my gigs , I changed my gigs images , were , good images can attract clients and buyers ,BE Active in Fiverr & Forum , the Clients will definitely comes & get orders i am uploading attracting images - Everyone would like it , say cheese 😍 …Have a good selling wishes to all my members in FIVERR Family . " CHECK MY PROFILE TO SEE ATTRACTING WORKS "

favicon-32x32.png.5dd897e24995254f79b60e6b6bebe83d.png Fiverr.com
do-cartoon-disney-drawing-art-vector-illustration-sketch.png.bb09470b3c9e99075b637cdbaf6399ed.png

Phoenix__org: I will do cartoon disney drawing ,art, vector , illustration...

For only $5, Phoenix__org will do cartoon disney drawing ,art, vector , illustration sketch. | SIMPLE DRAWINGS- Full body - Shading - B/W - B/g - BASIC resolutionDetailed clean DRAWINGS - Full body - B/W/Color - B/g - STANDARD resolutionHigh | Fiverr

favicon-32x32.png.5dd897e24995254f79b60e6b6bebe83d.png Fiverr.com
do-awesome-character-comic-illustrations-black-and-white.jpg.04b5e183e081dab2dfa6436f56c28f04.jpg

Phoenix__org: I will do awesome character comic illustrations black and white...

For only $5, Phoenix__org will do awesome character comic illustrations black and white. | HELLO THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!Have You Been Looking For An Awesome CHARACTER ILLUSTRATION COMIC ?......Well Search No Further Because In This Very Professional...

Good luck bro… ❤️

Thanks bro for the valuable information​:heart_eyes:😍

Archived