My experience of sale in fiverr

shayam_sharma

Hi, @shayam_sharma I have sold my first gig within 2 weeks but some sellers sold theirs in 2 month so be patient. I will list some suggestion below.

1. Your Gigs name are cringy (no offence) don’t use the word as “best ever” in your gigs since it gives an impression that you are desperate for sells and attention.
  2. You should include ONLY your face with a SOLID background.
  3. What is up with your price. You may be a professional but you have no stars and reviews. New sellers must compete with the price so drop your price. (just do $5 service) Even I don’t go over $100 and the most I did was $60.
  4. List more skills surely you have more skills than ‘typing’.

Good luck 🙂

Hi, @shayam_sharma I have sold my first gig within 2 weeks but some sellers sold theirs in 2 month so be patient. I will list some suggestion below.

1. Your Gigs name are cringy (no offence) don’t use the word as “best ever” in your gigs since it gives an impression that you are desperate for sells and attention.
  3. What is up with your price. You may be a professional but you have no stars and reviews. New sellers must compete with the price so drop your price. (just do $5 service) Even I don’t go over $100 and the most I did was $60.

Good luck 🙂

Thank you for your kind review,

i have changed all the things necessary you told me kindly please recheck my account and if still there is any change to be done inform me

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more? Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly, making them look unprofessional.
There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’

If you have any question about any of these, feel free to ask. Just use quote option to specify.

Good luck 🙂

Thank you sister if you have any work for me than please tell me

Archived