My experience on fiverr is enough now

pkzone

I joined fiverr in 2018 and did not make any gigs for few month. I didn’t know how does fiverr works and how products are sold by sellers. After few week of research, i found few idea about gigs. I was interested in web design and development and made a gig for it. I was struggling for first order. I was in deep thinking on how to make strategy to get first order. I thought to make a gig about portfolio website. One day, i got order automatically without any promotion. I was so excited at that time. I started promoting in social media also. I reached up to 9 order without any warning for 3 month, after that i could not get any order. I spent 1 month promoting in social media with high impression. I still promoting without getting order.

Check my profile

I joined fiverr in 2018 and did not make any gigs for few month. I didn’t know how does fiverr works and how products are sold by sellers. After few week of research, i found few idea about gigs. I was interested in web design and development and made a gig for it. I was struggling for first order. I was in deep thinking on how to make strategy to get first order. I thought to make a gig about portfolio website. One day, i got order automatically without any promotion. I was so excited at that time. I started promoting in social media also. I reached up to 9 order without any warning for 3 month, after that i could not get any order. I spent 1 month promoting in social media with high impression. I still promoting without getting order.

Check my profile

I still promoting without getting order.

This may be helpful to you: Marketing Yourself - Just Do It - Here's How - UPYOUR

Archived