My Experience on Fiverr so far!

writingmonxter

HI,
I am not a new freelancer but I am new on fiver platform!
My Years of Experience in outsourcing services for clients all over the world makes me an expert freelancer. My basic service is writing and recruiting for my clients. I pride myself in both sectors and hope to wish people who are new to this platform or new to freelancing.
I am an expert level writer for academic, marketing, seo, articles, website contents and every thing you can imagine. I also recruit people for UK and AUS.
I want to share my years of experience with people who are seeking some advice from expert professionals!
though I am new on Fiverr I still can assure the satisfactory answer to most of your questions! Specially if you have any trouble communicating with your client I am the person who can tell you and give you good tips!
meanwhile I wish you guys to check out gigs I created on Fiverr and give me feedback if there is something I can improve!
favicon.icoFiverr.com

writingmonxter : I will write your resume and cover letter for $5 on...

For only $5, writingmonxter will write your resume and cover letter. | Welcome to my CV and Cover Letter Writing ServicesYour resume is your “first impression, foot in the door”.

favicon.icoFiverr.com

writingmonxter : I will professionally proofread and edit your documents for $5...

For only $5, writingmonxter will professionally proofread and edit your documents. | If you need a fast, reliable experienced proof reader and editor, I am here for you! Check out my 100% satisfaction from my valued customers. | On Fiverr.com

https://www.fiverr.com/writingmonxter/assist-in-academic-essays-and-research-papers?funnel=15d2b95b-83d7-44f7-9995-31d3874bd25d

https://www.fiverr.com/writingmonxter/write-original-and-effective-content-up-to-500-words-for-your-website?funnel=15d2b95b-83d7-44f7-9995-31d3874bd25d

https://www.fiverr.com/writingmonxter/be-your-website-content-writer?funnel=15d2b95b-83d7-44f7-9995-31d3874bd25d

https://www.fiverr.com/writingmonxter/create-professional-newsletter-brochure-email-press-release?funnel=15d2b95b-83d7-44f7-9995-31d3874bd25d

https://www.fiverr.com/writingmonxter/make-power-point-presentations?funnel=15d2b95b-83d7-44f7-9995-31d3874bd25d

I would love to get feedback on gigs I created also I would love to answer any query you have for me!

Thanks

Dear Wri:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: When Buyers have reason to doubt that you appear in your profile image, they immediately doubt your credibility and integrity. Your profile image appears to be pulled from the Foreground blog or perhaps some stock image website, which immediately raises red flags for savvy Buyers. I suggest you appear in your profile image and focus on your smiling face.
Your log line: “A ProWriter for CV’s, Academic, Websitecontents and Articles!” The typos in this log line cast doubt on your efficacy as a proofreader.
Your profile text:

Welcome!
I’m offering Writing Services exclusively on Fiverr! I’m a highly educated and experienced Write for all kinds of writing.
why not try out my services. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Thanks!

In your post in the Improve My Gig section of the Fiverr forum, you claim: “My Years of Experience in outsourcing services for clients all over the world makes me an expert freelancer.”

How do you reconcile this with your claim that you offer your services exclusively on Fiverr? See my previous comment about typos in your log line.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Improve My Gig Checklist
Seller Tip Trilogy
3 Top Tips and Tricks
How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?
Buyer Requests 1
Buyer Requests 2
Tips for Non-Native English Speakers
Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV
Video Tutorial
SEO Idea
54 Sales in Our First Month
7 Tips for Upselling
Chargebacks
Social Media Gig Marketing
Gig Tweaks
Digital Copyright
Fiverrcast Questions
Fiverr’s Cut
Warning Signs of a Potentially Troublesome Buyer
What URLs Can I Use?
Fiverr Terms of Service
How to Make Millions on Fiverr
[/details]

Dear Wri:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: When Buyers have reason to doubt that you appear in your profile image, they immediately doubt your credibility and integrity. Your profile image appears to be pulled from the Foreground blog or perhaps some stock image website, which immediately raises red flags for savvy Buyers. I suggest you appear in your profile image and focus on your smiling face.

Your log line: “A ProWriter for CV’s, Academic, Websitecontents and Articles!” The typos in this log line cast doubt on your efficacy as a proofreader.

Your profile text:

Welcome!

I’m offering Writing Services exclusively on Fiverr! I’m a highly educated and experienced Write for all kinds of writing.

why not try out my services. Don’t miss this opportunity!

Thanks!

In your post in the Improve My Gig section of the Fiverr forum, you claim: “My Years of Experience in outsourcing services for clients all over the world makes me an expert freelancer.”

How do you reconcile this with your claim that you offer your services exclusively on Fiverr? See my previous comment about typos in your log line.

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,

Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks

Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]

Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Improve My Gig Checklist

Seller Tip Trilogy

3 Top Tips and Tricks

How Do I Attract Buyers to My Gig?

Buyer Requests 1

Buyer Requests 2

Tips for Non-Native English Speakers

Sellers Instructionals from a Techies POV

Video Tutorial

SEO Idea

54 Sales in Our First Month

7 Tips for Upselling