My experience to became a level 2 seller in 2 months

rfj_graphics

I became level 2 seller on fiverr in 2 and half months with 45 reviews.
I did a lot of efforts to achieve this goal.
I am RFJ and i am student of software engineering.

Now i am going to tell you about my experience on fiverr “how i become level 2 seller in two months.”

When i got admission in university then i hear word fiverr from many students who are earning from fiverr.
After that i searched “What is fiverr?” from google search and YouTube.
Then i came to know it is a freelancing site from which we can earn with out any investment using our skills.
In vacations,I learned illustrator and Photoshop tools in 10 days.
And after that i publish my first gig on fiverr.
And university opens!
After 5 days i got my first order of $5.
I gave him 2 logo’s extra and he left a 5 stars review.
I felt very happy after completing my first order.
then i started working day and night sending requests.
After 1 month my semester was complete and i have a lot of holidays left in which i was completely Free.
In first month i completed 12 orders and after that in vacations i work very hard and in 7 days i completed 10 orders with 5 star rating.
Suddenly i got a negative review of 2.7 from a buyer.I return its money by cancelling order because i wanted to remove the review but after cancellation fiverr custom support says that given review can not be changed.
I was worry disappointed and decided to left work from fiverr. But suddenly on next day i got 3 orders.
Then i became confident and start working again.
I start selling my gig on very low rates and do a lot of efforts to satisfy every buyer.
And after 2 and half months i got 50 orders and almost 45 reviews with 4.9 star rating.
And Now i am working very hard to become a Top rated seller.

If you have any question please ask me in comments.I will reply ASAP!.

If this topic is helpful for you than please like the Topic

Thanks

I became level 2 seller on fiverr in 2 and half months with 45 reviews.

I did a lot of efforts to achieve this goal.

I am RFJ and i am student of software engineering.

Now i am going to tell you about my experience on fiverr “how i become level 2 seller in two months.”

When i got admission in university then i hear word fiverr from many students who are earning from fiverr.

After that i searched “What is fiverr?” from google search and YouTube.

Then i came to know it is a freelancing site from which we can earn with out any investment using our skills.

In vacations,I learned illustrator and Photoshop tools in 10 days.

And after that i publish my first gig on fiverr.

And university opens!

After 5 days i got my first order of $5.

I gave him 2 logo’s extra and he left a 5 stars review.

I felt very happy after completing my first order.

then i started working day and night sending requests.

After 1 month my semester was complete and i have a lot of holidays left in which i was completely Free.

In first month i completed 12 orders and after that in vacations i work very hard and in 7 days i completed 10 orders with 5 star rating.

Suddenly i got a negative review of 2.7 from a buyer.I return its money by cancelling order because i wanted to remove the review but after cancellation fiverr custom support says that given review can not be changed.

I was worry disappointed and decided to left work from fiverr. But suddenly on next day i got 3 orders.

Then i became confident and start working again.

I start selling my gig on very low rates and do a lot of efforts to satisfy every buyer.

And after 2 and half months i got 50 orders and almost 45 reviews with 4.9 star rating.

And Now i am working very hard to become a Top rated seller.

If you have any question please ask me in comments.I will reply ASAP!.

If this topic is helpful for you than please like the Topic

Thanks

Congrats 🙂 keep it up

Archived