Fiverr Forum

My extra gigs are selling more

I have a reliable sources for my gigs, so I am getting more extra gigs… and I deliver it as fast as I can…

Tip: Less review means less OBL (talking with backlinking gigs) … so if you saw a gig about backlinking from a high PR page, if it has less review, less order, meaning… less backlinks for that specific site they own…

No one ever buys my extra gigs. However, I noticed lately buyers are purchasing multiple units of my gig…

Kim

Nice tip for buying backlinks on blogs :slight_smile:

I believe there are sellers here that limit the amount of links they place so as not to saturate the websites with links.

Great tips and ideas!

Well my only gig is actually about high PR homepage contextual links… and magisworks is spot on. After reaching a certain ratio I will provide my users with fresh high pr websites.

Now i am thinking if i should continue the same gig or make a new one for the new sites?

Mazin

and how are you selling ur extra gigs? let me in on your secret! 8->

so far i have got 0 extra gigs ordered… or maybe mine just plain suck! ~X(

Reply to @gunn3r: What’s the maximum number of links you place in your blogroll?

I believe there are sellers here that limit the amount of links they place so as not to saturate the websites with links.

Great tips and ideas!

Well my only gig is actually about high PR homepage contextual links… and magisworks is spot on. After reaching a certain ratio I will provide my users with fresh high pr websites.

Now i am thinking if i should continue the same gig or make a new one for the new sites?

Mazin

Reply to @gunn3r: What’s the maximum number of links you place in your blogroll?

Great tips and ideas!

Mazin

Great tips and ideas!

Mazin