My final rant on fiverr

Deleted. Deleted. Deleted. Deleted.

@palabara

I really don’t know what happened to you, and it sounds like a really bad experience. Losing money is always a bad thing, regardless of how it happened. And for that you have my sympathy.

But on the other hand, I feel Fivver will be a much better place,
if people like you who steal other’s work and try to pass it as their own, making money in the process,
just get up and leave.

We will somehow find a way to cope without your stolen templates.

Can you explain what you mean by a ‘hack that is internal’? Internal as in someone you know?

Very suspicious, how did they know the answer to your security question?

How do you know they’re stolen? I’m curious.

The gigs have gone now. There’s going to be some disappointed people on this affiliate course thing I joined because she’s on their list of trusted (cheap) sellers!

(why yes, I am hawking my wares over there)

Good bye and good luck on your future endeavours :thumbsup:

internal as in fiverr has a hacker in their network or example employee or current employee who knows the system and how to bypass the security measures is my assumption.

not only how did they know the security question, how did they know my PayPal email to duplicate it with an extra letter, because they hide it with asticks as a security measures how did they over pass the fact that need to confirm change to withdraw email and the 24 hour withdrawal lock after you change your payment address how did they skip all of this… and the reason you need to confirm changes like this in your email box so that if your fivery for example gets hacked doesn’t guarantee they have access to your email account… yet somehow all this safety mechanism all failed in sequence.

frank is a troll and I won’t give him the satisfaction to feed his time waisting lust.

@frank_d are you trolling? (that is the accusation here)

@emmaki @djgodknows @palabara

Yes I am trolling.

here’s your “original” gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/palabara/make-a-beautiful-special-thoughtful-mothers-day-video

and here’s
where you got it from:

Unless you actually flew to Greece, shot 5 hours worth of footage and then tracked and matted everything exactly as per that template.

That sounds like a phishing issue. Just guessing. Sorry it happened, whatever it was.

@fonthaunt that actually sounds plausible.

Question is:
Was $99 paid for EXTENDED license?

@djgodknows

that’s not what the extended license is for.

here’s an extract from the extended license:

""Whoa there! Things you can’t do with the Item
7.This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
8.You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications and they might remove the item.

So unless he/she kept purchasing a $99+VAT license for each of their gig sales, then it was illegal.

But what do I know, I’m just a troll.

I would :heart: you but im all out for today Senor Roll. :joy:

@djgodknows Feel free to stop by tomorrow! :slight_smile:

In all seriousness I am preparing a post where I hope to initiate a serious discussion about Fiverr’s
"template selling TROLLS" in all video categories.

Hopefully staff can jump in. Though doubtful.

I’d hate Envato starting suing people a la Amazon, and an entire category on Fiverr being deleted in one night.

The thing about envato is, they gobbled up quite a lot of their comp. so they are right now quite big in the template sector of multimedia, so if they get any more prominence, they MIGHT be tempted to come at Fiverr.

Mod Note: This thread has not been removed but has been closed, pending review by the moderation team. It will remain up for now, but read-only.