My first 100$

robiman3

Hello to all my Fiverr Colleagues,

I am so happy to share this with you as I made my first 100$ totally online! Never done this before nor did I dream of being able to do this!

Been on fiverr for a couple of months and started selling slowly with some extras here and there. Uploaded a couple of gigs but only one successful so far. Trying to develop new high quality gigs for this awesome community and hope to leave my mark here.

Btw, if you have any tips or stuff you want share I will gladly read everything you write:).

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this amazing community !

Regards,

Robbie

• 9 months later...
Guest mcromano

Congratulations, to many more $$$ to come!

Piece of advice: be careful of the waxing and waning of demand in the marketplace. What I mean is always try to come up with something new to fall back to in case the areas in which your other gigs operates falls out of favor a certain period of time.

For example, Nov-Feb illustration, crafts, music gigs are very lucrative, but after that the gig order rate drops, so the seller should have something that can be asked for year long to fall back to - for example, writing gigs, because those are always in demand. I don’t know if I’m making myself clear, but I just realised this and I want to share the wisdom XD

• 1 year later...

Archived