Fiverr Forum

My first $300 on Fiverr!

So, I have just reached $300 in revenue after just a little over a month of starting my audio mastering services.

I couldn’t be more pleased. I got to work with SO MANY talented artists on here. I didn’t know what to expect getting into it and was pleasantly surprised. Everyone was so nice and appreciative of the service that I provided.

It’s truly an amazing experience to be on Fiverr and get connected with such great talented people from all over the world!

I’ll write another post about all the great talent I got to work with in detail soon.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/7hvrqk

Awesome!

I am learning music production myself. I might use your service in future.

BTW, I’ve made 8000$ from fiverr HA!

Congratulations! You really do seem to enjoy your work and that’s usually highly appreciated(specially by other artists)

Congrats :slight_smile:

Congrats!

congrats

Congratulations :slight_smile: If you keep providing excellent service and maybe find another niche or two, think how much more you’ll be making in a year :smiley:

Congrats! Your Fiverr income can only increase from here!

Reply to @advertiser_seo: Good for you, friend! :slight_smile: That’s really motivating.

Don’t hesitate to ask any questions. Even if you have no need for my services. I’m always glad to help.

Reply to @rachelbostwick: Thank you! I feel very fortunate to having the opportunity to work with so many talented people from all over the world. The money is a great plus! :smiley:

congrat and more grease to your elbow

Congratulations! Any tips for the rest of us?

Congratulations

Reply to @treasuregiver: yeah, be honest, friendly and above all - do an amazing job and go above and beyond to make sure the client is satisfied. :slight_smile:

Well done bro! Keep it up mate!

Reply to @audiodave: See this is why I love fiverr! I am absolutely all for helping someone out, or teaching something new when the chance permits! Good on ya bro!