Fiverr Community Forum

My First 5 Stars Rating and Tips for Newbies

Hi, I’m new to this forum. I’m a freelance artist from Romania. I completed a $30 order today and got a great review, which to my understanding will take a while to show up on the gig’s page. Regardless, I would like to share my gig and a couple of tips for newcomers, from my own experience.

My gig: I will draw scifi assets for your game

Some Tips

1. Communicate with your client often. Don’t talk outside Fiverr because that’s against the terms of use.

2. Make sure you understand what the client wants and expects, and ask for references whenever possible.

3. Be positive and cheerful. Maybe your client is having a bad day and that would surely help.

4. If this is your first order make absolutely sure you overdeliver. You want that 5* review, you’ll have to exceed their expectations. Besides, who knows, maybe you won yourself a repeat customer.

Well, that’s pretty much it. Thanks for reading and happy earnings!

Oh, congratulations @fallout4. That’s awesome news! Keep up the good work!! :partying_face::partying_face:

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

Congratulation! :grin: Judging from my fews days experience, I think getting the first couple of orders is the hardest part. You’ve already climbed that mountain!:+1:

1 Like