Fiverr Community Forum

My First Bad Review 😢😔😔

Hello Everyone, So 2days ago, I got order and The buyer didn’t read what’s included and what’s not. In my GIG (whiteboard animation) there’s Clearly mentioned I don’t do voiceovers, But after making the order he is like I need female voiceover, After talking to him so long He said okay do it without voiceover. And I did and deliver the order.

Yesterday, He said I will check and let you know the changes tomorrow(means today)

Today, I got message your buyer accepted the delivery and when I check the review its 3.7, why did he do that?? He don’t even give me a chance to make some changes. I don’t know I will get any order now on or not😔

4 Likes

I don’t think 3.7 star review is a negative one, I just saw buyer leaves good comment for you, so stop thinking negative and keep move on!

1 Like

You’ve got some great feedback from many buyers. I really wouldn’t worry about this one bad experience. It shouldn’t affect you at all.

Remember you can publicly respond to the feedback. Choose your words carefully and think about how a future potential buyer will interpret the feedback you leave.

PS. I notice that you’re offering unlimited revisions. If you read through the forums you will see that this clause is the basis of so many disputes.

3 Likes

Thanks for reply and help, and yes I offer unlimited revisions but still that buyer didn’t even ask for a single revision but he sent me message earlier that he will tell me the changes But he didn’t.

Yeah, this sucks.

Take out unlimited revisions - that attracts this kind of buyer.