My First Big Progress - Promoted

ali_haider125

It looks like your first sale was 2 months ago, so you are progressing quickly. I like the gig art for your responsive website gig (add the word “a” before “responsive;” an article is needed there). I also love the birthday game gig. That one is a perfect example of a great idea not getting a lot of attention because no one knows to look for it.

Your other gig tiles are meh, but I do like that you have a caricature of yourself on a couple of them. Make your face bigger on the tiles, and spice up the rest of those images. Your art is what pulls people in.

The blanket advice “add a gig video” comes with a lot of caveats. Explainer videos are not gig videos, and if it’s better not to have one than to have a bad one. BUT, a good gig video would help you.

Best of success to you. You’re going to make it. 🙂

It looks like your first sale was 2 months ago, so you are progressing quickly. I like the gig art for your responsive website gig (add the word “a” before “responsive;” an article is needed there). I also love the birthday game gig. That one is a perfect example of a great idea not getting a lot of attention because no one knows to look for it.

Your other gig tiles are meh, but I do like that you have a caricature of yourself on a couple of them. Make your face bigger on the tiles, and spice up the rest of those images. Your art is what pulls people in.

The blanket advice “add a gig video” comes with a lot of caveats. Explainer videos are not gig videos, and if it’s better not to have one than to have a bad one. BUT, a good gig video would help you.

Best of success to you. You’re going to make it. 🙂

Thank you selfore,

I am doing my best to work hard on fiverr,yes my first 2 sales were 2 months ago.A really liked your advises and criticism it will definitely improve me.You have motivated me quite much.Best wishes for you too.

Yea birthday game concept is unique on fiverr and i hope to sell it like hot cake when it gets people attention.

Regards

MrA Developers

Archived