My first buyer send me an email address by order page chat box

aatbusinessplan

Quote the ToS at him.

• To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, S kype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Honestly, I’d be very wary of this buyer, if they don’t know the rules.

Be careful.

Hi aatbusinessplan,

Ask support to cancel the order. If you don’t cancel it Fiverr will send warning.

If you order requirements need mail id then its okay.

That’s not true at all. As long as she doesn’t share her own personal information, she won’t receive a warning. There’s absolutely no need to cancel the order.

Like @imagination7413 said, just quote TOS to them and let them know that you will only communicate on Fiverr.

That’s not true at all. As long as she doesn’t share her own personal information, she won’t receive a warning. There’s absolutely no need to cancel the order.

Like @imagination7413 said, just quote TOS to them and let them know that you will only communicate on Fiverr.

Yeah, We can send TOS to the buyer too. @aatbusinessplan Lets us know what the buyer reply.

Archived