Fiverr Community Forum

My first custom order

Hi, I just received my first custom order based on my How I became a millionaire for beginners gig. Very Happy! :smile:

https://www.fiverr.com/onemfi2018

pjd

2 Likes

Your profile is very interesting. :grinning::grin::smile::wink:

1 Like

You should make a market research gig which offer only market research service.

1 Like

Congrats on your first success…

HI, I created my first gig in May of this year at $10, noted it on this forum. Additionally i payed for some gig promotion via fiverr I think I have paid about $25 or $30 over the last 4 months on promotion. It can take a while but you will get your first sale and then you are moving forward. Good luck.

Check out my gigs. I can tell you how i became a millionaire.
pjd

1 Like

Hey Shakeel,

1. Your username is too long so I will ask you to not write the same in your profile picture.
  2. Fiverr has already overused color green on this site, therefore it would be better if you use some other color.
  3. Re-write your bio because it’s the first thing a potential buyer will see and will judge on basis of your profile.
  4. Pictures on you GIG look really unprofessional, I will advice you to spend some time on polishing your gig or hire someone else to do it (I know you might not want to spend money at this stage as you are here to make money but it will help you in long run).

I have few more points I would like you to change in order to present yourself better at this marketplace but you should first implement changes mentioned above.

There is a high probability that you will get your first order from buyers request so I will advice you to regularly check it, I hope you find success on Fiverr.

-Nitin

2 Likes