My first experiences

sergioherrer577

Hey everyone, I’m pretty new to fiverr here but just thought I’d start getting into the community and sharing my experiences thus far. Quick blurb: I am a composer and guitarist who really loves transcribing/arranging/writing music.

I found my first two sales through the buyer requests feature. My second sale was particularly serendipitous. I had sent an offer through the buyer requests feature, however, the buyer had already found someone. Then, about a week later, I woke up to a fiverr notification from this same buyer. Turns out, the seller couldn’t do an adequate enough job even after many revisions, so the buyer handed it off to me. It was a tough transcription (extremely fast jazz tune) but I knew I could do it from the moment I sent the offer. Sure enough, I ended up having it cleared after my first submission— and even received a tip!

So far I have completed 5 orders (waiting for one to be “okayed” by the buyer). I have gotten most of my orders through the buyer request page and repeated customers. Only one order has come in by way of someone reaching out to me. I’ve been here for about a month so 5 orders isn’t really much, but I’m ok with that. I just want to keep transcribing music and building my sales here— slowly but surely.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Archived