My first fiverr account was blocked

virtualast007

You may not get it, it depends on why you were banned and what Customer Support told you. No one on the forum can you an absolute answer. If CS sent you a message saying that you could ask about withdrawals after 90 days, you can contact them with one single ticket at that time and ask. If they refunded the money or if they found a reason to determine that the money was improperly acquired, you may not get it back.

If they do offer you an opportunity to withdraw sometime after 90 days, they will probably ask you to send it your ID and other proof that your Fiverr account and payment account match and belong to you. For the most part, though, only CS can tell you much.

I see that you have gigs listed on your current account, so that could be another factor. If you had permission to open a new Fiverr account and accept orders, it’s fine. If you didn’t, that may trip you up.

You may not get it, it depends on why you were banned and what Customer Support told you. No one on the forum can you an absolute answer. If CS sent you a message saying that you could ask about withdrawals after 90 days, you can contact them with one single ticket at that time and ask. If they refunded the money or if they found a reason to determine that the money was improperly acquired, you may not get it back.

If they do offer you an opportunity to withdraw sometime after 90 days, they will probably ask you to send it your ID and other proof that your Fiverr account and payment account match and belong to you. For the most part, though, only CS can tell you much.

I see that you have gigs listed on your current account, so that could be another factor. If you had permission to open a new Fiverr account and accept orders, it’s fine. If you didn’t, that may trip you up.

I was asked to request for my money after 90 days and that will be at the end of the month of match.

Max 90 days.

How do you manage to get a new account after having the first one banned?

In the mail that was sent to me after the banned of my first Fiverr account, there was a part that says, we hope to see you again. That was why I went ahead and create another account. And right now am a level one seller within the space of one month and 8 days.

• 3 weeks later...

In the mail that was sent to me after the banned of my first Fiverr account, there was a part that says, we hope to see you again. That was why I went ahead and create another account. And right now am a level one seller within the space of one month and 8 days.

Thanks to you all. I already got my revenue from my disabled account.

Thanks.

Yes, what I did that made Fiverr banned me was, I was trying to advertised my gigs on buyer’s request page. I was told I was posting my gig on buyer request page.

I was told that, the page was only meant for buyers not sellers.

That is not a page for advertising your gigs and people have been spamming that section of fiverr for a long time.

I’m so glad they are cracking down on that.

Dear Virtua:

So are you going to be advertising your gigs on the Buyer Request page?

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/buyer-requests-feature-basics-for-sellers-what-and-where-is-br/98001Buyer Requests 1

http://forum.fiverr.com/t/buyer-requests-how-to-get-the-gig/98098 Buyer Requests 2

Just curious,

Blaise

You ate so funny, why would i still do that?

You ate so funny, why would i still do that?

Dear Virtua:

You ate so funny

How do you know what I ate?

I can’t think of any reason why you would still do that.

I also can’t think of any reason why you did it in the first place.

I’m just trying to verify that you’ve learned something from the experience, in the hope that other Sellers will refrain from doing that bad thing in the future.

Also, it’s a great opportunity to remind folks to read the current

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Now go forth and be a good example to other Fiverr Sellers,

Blaise

Archived