My first fiverr gig : please see and comment for improvement

mohammadgraphic

Respected Sir/Mam [my note: Sounds a little spammy. No need for this. delete sentence in my opinion.]

Thanks for viewing my gig. If you are looking for a responsive graphic designer, your are at right place.
[my note: Better to get to the point as fast as humanly possible because you have a split second before the reader decides to either move on or continue reading. I would change to: Need quality graphic designing in a hurry? You’ve come to the right place.]

My SERVICES

• Background Removal
  • Get a Transparent Background [my note: change to Replacing original background with a transparent one]
  • Clipping Path [my note: I have no idea if this is correct or not cuz I don’t know enough about photoshop]
  • Image Masking, Hair masking, Manual masking [my note: change to Image, hair and manual masking]
  • Product & portrait retouch [my note: Change to retouching]
  • Removing Unwanted objects, remove blemishes and shadow
  • Image Resizing [my note: change to Removing unwanted objects, blemishes and shadows]
  • Add drop shadow, natural shadow, reflection shadow [my note: change to Adding drop, natural and reflection shadows]
  • Add effects [my note: change to Adding effects]
  • Enhance colour [my note: change to Color enhancement]
  • Jewellery retouch [my note: Change to- Jewelry retouching]
  • Out Door image editing [my note: change to Editing of outdoor images]
  • and much more [my note: i suggest either listing the other things, or writing: If you need anything else, please send me a message.]

Why you have to choose me? [my note: “have” is not the right word here. change to: Why should you choose me?]

I have 3 years experience in Adobe Photoshop and user satisfaction is my first priority. I will provide you quality services.

[my note: Numbers 1-10 in English should be written as a word–I have three years experience . . . / change to: I have three years experience working with Adobe Photoshop. Client satisfaction and providing high quality work are my highest priorities.]

Feel free to contact me 24/7. I will respond to you as soon as possible.

In this gig I will provide you unlimited revisions. [my note: change to: Orders include unlimited revisions.]

(end of gig desc)

I gotta get back to work, so that just a quick edit of your gig description.
I just wanna say one last thing and this is the MOST important thing in my opinion: take down the profile pic you have up now, and upload a REAL photo of you. ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Best of luck, May 🐧

Respected Sir/Mam [my note: Sounds a little spammy. No need for this. delete sentence in my opinion.]

Thanks for viewing my gig. If you are looking for a responsive graphic designer, your are at right place.

[my note: Better to get to the point as fast as humanly possible because you have a split second before the reader decides to either move on or continue reading. I would change to: Need quality graphic designing in a hurry? You’ve come to the right place.]

My SERVICES

• Background Removal
  • Get a Transparent Background [my note: change to Replacing original background with a transparent one]
  • Clipping Path [my note: I have no idea if this is correct or not cuz I don’t know enough about photoshop]
  • Image Masking, Hair masking, Manual masking [my note: change to Image, hair and manual masking]
  • Image Resizing [my note: change to Removing unwanted objects, blemishes and shadows]
  • Add drop shadow, natural shadow, reflection shadow [my note: change to Adding drop, natural and reflection shadows]
  • and much more [my note: i suggest either listing the other things, or writing: If you need anything else, please send me a message.]

Why you have to choose me? [my note: “have” is not the right word here. change to: Why should you choose me?]

I have 3 years experience in Adobe Photoshop and user satisfaction is my first priority. I will provide you quality services.

[my note: Numbers 1-10 in English should be written as a word–I have three years experience . . . / change to: I have three years experience working with Adobe Photoshop. Client satisfaction and providing high quality work are my highest priorities.]

In this gig I will provide you unlimited revisions. [my note: change to: Orders include unlimited revisions.]

(end of gig desc)

I just wanna say one last thing and this is the MOST important thing in my opinion: take down the profile pic you have up now, and upload a REAL photo of you. ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Best of luck, May 🐧

Thank you so much mae_crativity. God bless you

My SERVICES

• Background Removal

(end of gig desc)

Best of luck, May 🐧

This is really helpful.

Thank you so much mae_creativity

Also this might interest you -

@kumuduprasad, @mohammadgraphic

Tips for non- native English speakers… Hiya slight_smile [i speak and teach several languages, so here are some tips for you about writing in English on Fiverr.] DIFFERENT LANGUAGES - DIFFERENT CULTURES: For example - in Spain, when you walk into a store, the clerk says: ‘Que quieres?’ This is the normal thing to say and expect to hear. But in English, ‘What do you want?’ sounds very rude. If a seller in England asked me that, I wouldn’t answer, and just leave the store. In Spain, I would …

Archived