My first Gig. Come to see it and/or give some advice

vepthy

Hello Fiverr community!

For about a week, I have my first Gig active. I have been changing it and my description a lot and I don’t know if it’s good enough to get attention. I have been focused on “Buyer requests” - I though that I can get my first orders there.

My Gig is about fixing, changing or developing websites with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I have been researching this forum and also watched some starting courses starting when I made my profile.

I wanted to share it with you all. If you can, I would love to get some advice on it or on my profile description.

This is link to my Gig

Thank you all in advance!

Hi,
Sve izgleda super i prikladno. Translation: Everyting on your profile and GIG description looks OK.
Treba strpljenja jer je ogromna navala zbog COVIDa zadnja tri mjeseca, svi su odjednom grafičari i photoshoperi. Translation: It takes patience because Fiverr is overcrowded due to COVID situation.

Nekima uspije, nekima ne uspije, velika je stvar i sreća. Translation: It is mostly for beginners matter of luck.

U svakom slučaju sretno. Translation: Good luck!

Hi,

Sve izgleda super i prikladno. Translation: Everyting on your profile and GIG description looks OK.

Treba strpljenja jer je ogromna navala zbog COVIDa zadnja tri mjeseca, svi su odjednom grafičari i photoshoperi. Translation: It takes patience because Fiverr is overcrowded due to COVID situation.

Nekima uspije, nekima ne uspije, velika je stvar i sreća. Translation: It is mostly for beginners matter of luck.

U svakom slučaju sretno. Translation: Good luck!

Thank you for your reply, Marina!

No need to write your reply on Serbian since it makes hard for future visitors to read it. Feel free to edit it to English only! 🙂

Is the “Buyer requests” a good starting point since everything else is overcrowded because of COVID-19 or should I go for making multiple Gigs?

Thank you for your reply, Marina!

No need to write your reply on Serbian since it makes hard for future visitors to read it. Feel free to edit it to English only! 🙂

Is the “Buyer requests” a good starting point since everything else is overcrowded because of COVID-19 or should I go for making multiple Gigs?

😃

Misliš da je engleski lakši za pročitat od pojedinaca? Translation: OK, I will continue on English only.

Yes, for beginners Buyers request is the only starting point since we are so low on the search page it is pure luck if we get rotation and end up front just in time for many potential buyers to spot us.

😃

Misliš da je engleski lakši za pročitat od pojedinaca? Translation: OK, I will continue on English only.

Yes, for beginners Buyers request is the only starting point since we are so low on the search page it is pure luck if we get rotation and end up front just in time for many potential buyers to spot us.

I though same too. Thank you for your advices!

Archived