My first gig inquiry - creepy

I’ve been on fiverr for about a week and just had my first inquiry from a buyer. Basically the guy asked me to make a sexual fetish vid for $20. He didn’t outright refer to the vid as sexual, and I won’t go into details but there was no nudity involved. I declined the offer.

This kind of thing doesn’t really bother me but I hope I won’t be fielding these types of questions too often.

Hay, you don’t have to explain even a little your preference to not be playing games.

"I still find it creepy to be asked."

Reply to @metalriot: I would feel exactly the same. It’s not as if they’re just asking “Hey, would you be able to shoot the video with a different background?” IMO, the inquiry crossed the line.

HA! OK, the search term “foot fetish” brings up a ton of gigs (mostly photos, though). Perhaps middle age has made me prudish, I still find it creepy to be asked.

Hmmm, apparently it doesn’t violate the TOS. I was asked to do something with my feet and I’ve already found one gig offering foot fetish vids.

“Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.” -Fiverr TOS

If he writes to you again, you may want to report it.

My guess is he was probably an affiliate wanting to promote a fetish website.

Initially I didn’t think it violated the TOS, but it did qualify as nonsense or uncool. I just reported it, thanks.

Reply to @metalriot:

Well it could be worse. He could ask you to go out, or for your phone #.

Reply to @integritymedia and @anarchofighter - thanks to you both.

Sharing of phone numbers on fiverr is a Violation of TOS.

Some people will ask for things like this and well… some people will do it

Some people will ask for things like this and well… some people will do it

Creepy indeed.

Yep, that is odd.

Anything that can be requested will be. The odds of it happening “do not increase” because it happened first.

You should be safe for a while.

hee hee

haha wow.

maybe he was a “mouth close” fetishest… strange strange people

He actually didn’t want me to talk or sing, but he did send a detailed script detailing exactly what I should do with my feet. He’s actually a seller, I noticed today that the message I reported is no longer in my inbox, but his profile is still up.

weird…very weird. You already have a cool gig why make the video any cooler…lol