My first Gig not Publishing. Please help

asif0677

Yesterday I just create my first Fiverr GIG. When I click on Publish Button it goes Automatically to Overview section (In create GIG). I just check all my information which I put in GIG, then I changed all but still not posting.

So any solution for that please. Now the GIG is in Draft box.

• Like 6

To add to what the previous poster mentioned. You also want to make sure that whatever you’re using in terms of video, etc. are within the accepted format and duration. At times it will take a bit for the approval. If you don’t hear back within a business day and haven’t received any notification via email or message, it’s best to reach out to customer service.

I wish you well.

J

• Like 5

How could I contact CS???

Scroll all the way down to “Help and support” a link at the bottom of the page. Scroll down on that page to “Seller Help Center”, scroll down on that page to “contact us” then you should be able to put in a ticket for the problem

• Like 4

Scroll all the way down to “Help and support” a link at the bottom of the page. Scroll down on that page to “Seller Help Center”, scroll down on that page to “contact us” then you should be able to put in a ticket for the problem

Thanks a Lot for your cooperation 🙂

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

today I create my first Fiverr GIG. When I click on Publish Button it goes Automatically to Overview section (In create GIG). I just check all my information which I put in GIG, then I changed all but still not posting.

So any solution for that please. Now the GIG is in Draft box.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

How I solved this problem

Hey guys. As of December 29, 2022, i tried to publish my first gig, and i ran into a similar issue as the one that started this thread.

I filled out all the necessary information required for my profile and my gig (or so I thought) but when I came to the "publish" page for my gig, the green button did nothing after i clicked on it.

After several attempts to fix it, I couldn't find any error message, so i contacted the Fiverr support team (never overlook the power of the Fiverr support team). 

Someone named Nesh (super cool person btw) reached out in less than 12 hours and told me how to fix it.

Here's what Nesh told me was the problem (PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ALL THE POINTS BELOW)

• He told me that my profile and gig were in perfect condition, but my phone number wasn't verified, so that was stopping my gig from publishing.. That was true. I initially tried to verify phone number but was told that i had ran out of chances, that i should try again after 24 hours. But Nesh, being the cool guy that he is, told me that he has given me more chances to retry the phone verification process (bless your heart, Nesh).
  • He told me to carry out the phone verification process on a pc/laptop, not on a mobile phone. He also specifically told me to use the number keypads at the top of the computer keyboard in inputing the phone number. He said not to use numbers on letter keyboards. Going by this, I did exactly what he said, and even though the phone number I wanted to use was automatically suggested by my autofill, I still went ahead and typed it out using my keyboard.

At the end of doing that, I got my phone verified by SMS. After that, I was able to publish my gig on the 30th of December, 2022.

NOTE: While i Was trying to input a phone number at first, i was told that that phone number was already connected to another Fiverr account. That's because i Have an old Fiverr account that is still linked to it, so I just used another phone number to verify my Fiverr profile instead.

THAT'S IT! I hope this helps someone. And Remember, whenever you don't know what to do, contact the Fiverr support team. They're awesome, and they respond in less than 12 hours most of the time.

• Like 2