My first Gig on Fiverr and a 5 star rating :-)

brett2554

Hi All,

Whilst it appears I signed up for Fiverr a few years ago, I have only just started using Fiverr as a seller.

Covid-19 has affected business for me dramatically, so I thought I should spread my wings and give Fiverr a go.

So far, so good. I assisted my first buyer and received a glowing review and a 5 star rating across the board, so I hope I can maintain such ratings and that folk continue to be satisfied with the services I provide.

In any case, Fiverr is working out great thus far, though I wish there was a way for sellers to browse opportunities.

Happy days.

Brett

Private Investigator, Startup Capital Advisor and Industrial Designer.

What do you mean, “A way for sellers to browse opportunities”…?

Most categories for sellers have a “Buyers Request” section that you can look through to see if anything is up to your skills. When you are on your Fiverr Dashboard - at the top where the Menu is, there is a link for MORE. Click on that and the first thing should be “Buyers Requests”. Click on that and look to see what is there. Depending on your Gig categories, there may or may not be anyone looking to hire you - depends on where your Gigs are placed. I think new sellers only get 10 requests they can reply to a day. As you move up in the levels, your ability to answer more requests increases. IF you do find a request that you want to answer, be sure to answer it in a personal way - not in a form letter way that does not address what it is they are seeking to have done.

GG

Most categories for sellers have a “Buyers Request” section that you can look through to see if anything is up to your skills. When you are on your Fiverr Dashboard - at the top where the Menu is, there is a link for MORE. Click on that and the first thing should be “Buyers Requests”. Click on that and look to see what is there. Depending on your Gig categories, there may or may not be anyone looking to hire you - depends on where your Gigs are placed. I think new sellers only get 10 requests they can reply to a day. As you move up in the levels, your ability to answer more requests increases. IF you do find a request that you want to answer, be sure to answer it in a personal way - not in a form letter way that does not address what it is they are seeking to have done.

GG

Many thanks for the tip and I shall check it out. 😉

GG

He asked for opportunities, not time wasters 😛

@brett2554

Hi Brett. I find it amazing that you just started and yet you charge 65$ (and you have sales, what is even more amazing) per hour. I wonder if you got first client from Fiverr or outside Fiverr?

And I must say that you have very interesting niche 🙂

Hi Michal247,

No, the client is not from outside Fiverr, he was a man from Israel seeking information about his ancestors immigration to Israel, then Palestine in 1925. He had tried other investigators before and they failed to get a result, but I got the result he was looking for.

A second order has been delivered to a lady in Canada who requested that I locate her biological father, and I believe I have done so.

Both clients have chosen the premium package of $150 USD for 3 hours of solid private investigation work. And whilst it took longer than 3 hours for each job, I was happy just to succeed on the buyer’s behalf and have satisfied customers.

Yes, it is an interesting niche, but there is also a lifetime of techniques in my toolbox that I use to find what people are looking for.

I hope that answers your question Michael 😉

Brett

Archived