My First Gig on Fiverr ?

reduan_4u

I just published my first 2 gigs with gig video. I’m so excited and want to know how can I get benefits from the Fiverr Forum and how.
I don’t think sharing gig on social media just for impression is so effective.

Share some knowledge, please. It will help me a lot. 😇

Hello again.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hello again.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Thank you so much for those important suggestions and quotes.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just published my first 2 gigs with gig video. I’m so excited and want to know how can I get benefits from the Fiverr Forum and how.

I don’t think sharing gig on social media just for impression is so effective.

Share some knowledge, please. It will help me a lot. 😇

Share some knowledge, please. It will help me a lot.

Hi! Take a look at the tips in this post: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

They’ll help you be a successful seller and maybe answer any other questions that you have!

Also, I would suggest doing some research of your own in the Forum! Read, research, and learn everything that you can!

Share some knowledge, please. It will help me a lot.

Hi! Take a look at the tips in this post: Answer to all the questions that sellers have

They’ll help you be a successful seller and maybe answer any other questions that you have!

Also, I would suggest doing some research of your own in the Forum! Read, research, and learn everything that you can!

Thank You so much. I appreciate it. I will definitely check them out, :hugs:

Archived