Fiverr Community Forum

My first Gig was delete!

Fiverr has delete my gig. In that gig I had 2 reviews. Since my gig was delete and I don`t know my reviews will show or not.
Can anybody tell me about that?

5 Likes

The reviews will show on your profile.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind information :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Don’t worry. Your reviews will show on your profile. :innocent: :blush: :ok_hand:

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There is no point in repeating previous posts.

Maybe Fiverr has seen any rules violation in that gig.Contact fiverr Help&support team and ask what is the real reason for the action. Don’t worry about the reviews,It will show in your profile.

But Suddenly I had delete that gig. I don`t know why I do that!

I understand what happened…Fiverr take action against your gig and its showed in denied section.And there is only one option in denied section.It’s delete.You have done that.

Yes. Now what I can do?

1 Like

You can’t able to take back the gig. But contact the fiverr help & support team and ask them what is the reason for the deletion.Then you can create a new gig from the same category with correction.

Don’t worry about your reviews it show on your profile. You just contact the fiverr support team and just ask them what actual reason for delete your GIGs

Don’t worry about your reviews it show on your profile. You just contact the fiverr support team and just ask them what actual reason for delete your GIGs

your review show in your profile.