My first Gig, what do you think?

lamron300

Rock on! I need to learn about that stuff myself. Maybe you should have a gig for teaching it too 😃

That was a quick reaction!

Maybe I should i don’t know if people already do that. You could be me first client 🙂

That was a quick reaction!

Maybe I should i don’t know if people already do that. You could be me first client 🙂

maybe I’ll hit you up tomorrow and we can talk over some ideas. I’m pretty broke atm, but I’m sure we could work something out. I’m now posting blogs on a wordpress site that has Yoast, which basically already tells me a lot of what to do. But it would be great to get some tips from a professional. Also, I offer some writing gigs, and I see many people offering so many keywords per article, it would be helpful to me if you get that kinda stuff and could explain to me how I can start including that in my writing gigs. Probably I’d wanna start with something small so I could get the basic lay of the land from you, and then if we’re both happy with the arrangement, we could talk further about more in depth training for a later date.

maybe I’ll hit you up tomorrow and we can talk over some ideas. I’m pretty broke atm, but I’m sure we could work something out. I’m now posting blogs on a wordpress site that has Yoast, which basically already tells me a lot of what to do. But it would be great to get some tips from a professional. Also, I offer some writing gigs, and I see many people offering so many keywords per article, it would be helpful to me if you get that kinda stuff and could explain to me how I can start including that in my writing gigs. Probably I’d wanna start with something small so I could get the basic lay of the land from you, and then if we’re both happy with the arrangement, we could talk further about more in depth training for a later date.

That sounds great, lets do it!

I would recommend proofreading your gig description. When it comes to SEO then spelling matters and if a client sees that you’re not paying attention to details then they might go with someone else.

Here are a few examples.

I am an experienced webdeveloper

I would shoot my shot at fiverr

What does SEO stand for? Why do you add optimization at the end?

SEO Optimalization

I would also recommend adding samples to your portfolio. You don’t have to do it, but it would help you get started.

I would recommend proofreading your gig description. When it comes to SEO then spelling matters and if a client sees that you’re not paying attention to details then they might go with someone else.

Here are a few examples.

I am an experienced webdeveloper

I would shoot my shot at fiverr

What does SEO stand for? Why do you add optimization at the end?

SEO Optimalization

I would also recommend adding samples to your portfolio. You don’t have to do it, but it would help you get started.

Hi uxreview,

thanks for your comment, I will do that and make sure everything is spelled right.

the SEO Optimalization I added to get found by people, i changed it up a little now.

And added a few portfolio items.

I also got my first order so that is great! 🙂

Archived