My first hello world inside Fiverr :)

aslamkv

Welcome Aslam thanks for contributing to this forum , here is just meant for explaining about your experience or problems for solutions.

Thanks

Branding Lord

Hello,

I am entering into this forum for the first time I think. Never really got the hang of it the first time I tried 😛

I have a suggestion from a seller’s point of view. I do automation related tasks, in short sentence I help people to simplify tasks that are tedious to do manually using software. It would be a really cool feature to add the buyer requests as like a space for buyers to post what they want there. Like how we have forum.fivver.com, we can also form buyer-requests.fiverr.com or something similar. Buyers can post their requests there and sellers can go and search for requests. Kind of like an auction. I think it would be really good 😄

Thanks 🙂

Hello,

I am entering into this forum for the first time I think. Never really got the hang of it the first time I tried 😛

I have a suggestion from a seller’s point of view. I do automation related tasks, in short sentence I help people to simplify tasks that are tedious to do manually using software. It would be a really cool feature to add the buyer requests as like a space for buyers to post what they want there. Like how we have forum.fivver.com, we can also form buyer-requests.fiverr.com or something similar. Buyers can post their requests there and sellers can go and search for requests. Kind of like an auction. I think it would be really good 😄

Thanks 🙂

Hi ,

Aslam thanks again for participating in this forum, you’ve brought a good idea to the forum, just that the fiverr management always take their time to give out the best to their customers, there is a page called buyers requests, all buyers demands is placed there for the sellers to contest for the work.

Thanks

Branding Lord

Hello,

Thanks 🙂

If you go to Selling at the top of the Fiverr main page you will find the section entitled Buyer Requests.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Hi ,

Aslam thanks again for participating in this forum, you’ve brought a good idea to the forum, just that the fiverr management always take their time to give out the best to their customers, there is a page called buyers requests, all buyers demands is placed there for the sellers to contest for the work.

Thanks

Branding Lord

Hi,

Thanks for your response 🙂

Archived