My first job on Fiverr along with promotion tips

saiful96

Hello everyone! I am a professional Graphics Designer since 4 years. I worked only for local companies. Although I had an account on Fiverr for 3 years but I never tried to work online because I heard that online marketplace is so competitive & very hard to get job. One day one of my freelancer friend who works in Fiverr told me to work on Fiverr. And he also told me there has enough opportunity on Fiverr for newbies to get work early specially for graphics designer.

Hearing it I feel very excitement. And I have started to decorate my profile & creating effective gig for my potential buyers. To create effective gig, I have seen some my collected tutorials & from Youtube, searching the related keywords to learn more about Fiverr. And also I have read many articles from various forums especially from Fiverr forum, Academy etc.

I have learned from these researches that are below:
1_) Gig title is very important to appear in buyers search so it should be very effective & friendly & those effects to make the URL of your gigs.

2_) Clean & well organized description is very essential to attract the potential buyers. You can see others title & description to take idea but it is very hardly prohibited to copy exactly. You have to make it as your own thinking. you have to use keywords in your description & make it bold & color.

3_) Pricing should start from $5 as a fresher. & keep more advantage & free items to catch the buyers.

4_) Use the package option (3 Package: Standard, Premium, Pro) to earn more.

5_) Use some very attractive image in Gallery section which is made by you.

6_) Video gallery is more and more effective to get job early. Your own video is preferable and you can also make a video by using any software within one minute duration. I use the software is Sparkle video scribe. There has some technique; If you see the video size is so much that is not acceptable on Fiverr and video format is not supported by Fiverr, you will upload it to Youtube than download it again. you will see that incredibly the video size is more less & also in mp4 format which is supported by Fiverr. You can also make the video using Powerpoint 2010. Just save you slide in video format. If there can’t save the audio, you mixture some audio sound form youtube after uploading there. After uploading the video in Fiverr, you can edit the video thumbnail by going gallery section and play the video where you wanna make thumbnail there pause it and save.

7_) you can make maximum 7 gigs first time so you can put your all gig links in another gig by shorting URL. You can use google URL shortner.

8_) you can send buyer request from the selling option.

9_) Share your Gig to your facebook, linkedin, twitter, pinterest & all others social network sites.

10_) you can also share gigs to your friends timeline.

11_) Create a blog site free at WordPress or Blogspot to write about you & put the URL of your gig and share your blog post in social media.

1. Sign up for forums and help the people to solve their problems & put your gig URL there but don’t make spam. If you write anything about Fiverr or online earning in your blog, you also re-publish in other social blog or forums.

2. Create a Youtube channel & make some videos introducing yourself as an expert in your particular subject & put the link of your gigs.

14_) don’t forget to set the tags & keywords related to your gig at the time of making gig.

15_) Quora is a famous forum to ask question & solve the problems of guys. You can sign up there to contribute there & put your gig URL in related issue.

16_) Social bookmarking websites are a good way to get links to your gigs and webpages and and they get indexed by search engines quicker. It is very quick and easy to add webpages and gigs to social bookmarking websites. Just create an account and start adding your gigs. Some require you to add descriptions. Its as simple as that. Some of the popular social bookmarking websites are: Digg, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious, Slashdot etc.

17_) Having PowerPoint presentations are a very powerful way to promote your Fiverr gigs. After make a presentation you can share it to Slideshare.com to promote your gig. It can bring much more sales and exposure to your gigs. It is very simple to get traffic to your gigs from Slideshare. Create PowerPoint presentations about your gigs and what they are about. Create slides about what you can offer, who you are, what is so special about your gigs and the benefits of your gigs.

18_) whenever you will get your first job then complete it ASAP & properly. Then ask him to give you 5 Star & an excellent review.

19_) Stay login and browsing all time on Fiverr. you use Fiverr mobile apps to stay connected all time. Some buyers search who are in online right now. In this case you can win the jobs for staying online & you also can ensure quick response & delivery.

20_) All the best, This is enough but still telling again, make sure quick response, quick delivery, quality design, good communication & relation.

In one week I got result winning my first job of a Banner design by following above tips. I completed it in very early and properly then my buyer gave me 5 starts & a nice review.

You do have some useful tips in there, although I’d recommend that anyone reading check the rules before using all of them. I’d also recommend that before posting a tips post again, do get familiar with the rules first so you don’t get other people or yourself into trouble. Your post will be moved to the Improve my Gig section where it might help some people.

If you want to help out people even while you are new, read some of the posts in Improve my Gig and respond to them - that is really needed and anyone can do it. Especially look for posts where no one has answer yet. Look at the gigs offered by others and give them feedback in the areas you know about. The main rules you’ll want to get familiar with right away are:

The forum rules.
The Fiverr Terms of Service: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Archived