My first month experience

oscarspaeglis

Hi guys.

I didn’t believe that I can earn some decent money, working online.
But that all changed, in first month I made 28 orders, 26x 5 star rating and it made me 800$ so in first two weeks I already made to level one seller.
But how its going now?
Only 3 orders done in whole month. Dont know what happened 😦

It might be that you got fiverr boost. In some cases fiverr giving a “boost” to new sellers and displaying them with higher ranking but after some time moving it back to where it stands in comparison to their gigs.

(But the fact that you got 20+ orders in first month means that your gig is quite attractive and it’s just matter of time for you to get your sales back)

Hi guys.

I didn’t believe that I can earn some decent money, working online.

But that all changed, in first month I made 28 orders, 26x 5 star rating and it made me 800$ so in first two weeks I already made to level one seller.

But how its going now?

Only 3 orders done in whole month. Dont know what happened 😦

Your just hitting a slow down, any business doesnt blast off to the moon non stop till eternity. The key is to arrange you financial and personal life so that when your e-business goes through a slump it doesn’t effect you. I am a day trader but I also still work normal jobs so that when trading is slow, it doesn’t effect my normal life. Hope that helped 👍

Archived