My first month fiverr earnings and 5 star Reviews $

doorshadow

I opened my account on May 5th and I received my first order on May 9th!
Then in last 30 days I received total 5 order and earned 55$ with all 5 star reviews. One of them was tipped also.
It’s a mixed experience for me. Please suggest me how I increase my order follow on upcoming days.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I opened my account on May 5th and I received my first order on May 9th!

Then in last 30 days I received total 5 order and earned 55$ with all 5 star reviews. One of them was tipped also.

It’s a mixed experience for me. Please suggest me how I increase my order follow on upcoming days.

Please suggest me how I increase my order follow on upcoming days.

Do the same thing you did to earn your previous five orders. The process doesn’t change for orders 6+. Learn about your target customers, connect with them, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you instead of your competition.

Please suggest me how I increase my order follow on upcoming days.

Do the same thing you did to earn your previous five orders. The process doesn’t change for orders 6+. Learn about your target customers, connect with them, show them how you can solve their problems, and convince them to hire you instead of your competition.

Thanks @jonbaas for your advice and i will keep trying my best 😇

Hello doorshadow, Now you need social media marketing so that you can get more customers. 😉 Also if you work well and get good reviews on your work I hope you will get more orders organically from Fiverr. So, Don’t worry my brother.

I will keep trying and hopefully it will be as you described! @sabbirahmed99

Archived