Fiverr Forum

My First Negative Review for Liar I did all that he said Me After she said give me the money or I Ma

my First Negative Review for Liar I did all that he said Me After she said give me the money or I Made a negative Review

@-)

Yes that’s right there are as Seller It’s That for your review

Sorry man.

This was inevitable anyway at some point later.

Be careful from now on. If you suspect fishy buyers, you have to trust your instincts and take the risk. Reject that order and move on for the legit buyers.

There was a post by @david388 relating to identifying such buyers.

I hope David can provide the link to that as I was unable to find that using the search.

Also for smaller orders, under similar circumstances, I would suggest to give them the refund and move on.

The support does not help much in removing the negative review.

And it is better to give them a refund than seeing our rating go down.

Sounds bad but this is the way of surviving here.

I never take big or complex order from a first time buyer.

I give multiple revisions and I absolutely want it to be perfect for them.

I quickly offer a very friendly full refund with a mutual cancellation if it is not exactly what they need. I am grateful for the opportunity to meet them and work with them.

Giving incredibly clear examples of what you offer can help people know what to expect from you and minimize the risk.

In 1300 orders, I have had about 11 refunds after the work was completed. ($300)

Refunds will happen just build it into your price. It will make you feel a little better. Just a little.