Fiverr Forum

My First order - A dream come true

I joined in Fiverr on October 2018. Since then I started giving buyer requests with a decent and motivating cover letter. Days went by and started to get demoralized. Also, internally thought nothing will happen. Suddenly after giving 100 buyer requests got one message in my inbox and somehow the buyer slipped away as I had no review then. That started giving a message to my soul that keep on trying and you will get the remuneration. Finally got the knock from the second buyer and he came up to me with an order on Facebook ad manager. Successfully finished the order with a five-star review and step by step completed the second one on content writing.

This makes me learn one simple message that we all know “Talk less and work hard” and you will be successful. So do not lose hope.

Congratulations, patience is the key!

Yes, indeed and I have seen many people are getting panicked. Does anything exist? so-called SEO in Fiverr.

Congratulations! Many of us have such untold stories. And we can only hope that it gets better.

Thanks and I would say it is a case study rather story. Also would love to hear your one if any.

Congratulations. You are on your way! :slightly_smiling_face:

CONGRATULATIONS! :clap::clap::clap: And and thanks for the advice.

congratulations to you

congr2

Congratulation for get first order