Fiverr Forum

My first order and bad experience (Please never set unlimited revisions)

Thanks. I’ve read TOS and i guess i am pretty much safe.

1 Like

Update: She’s been asking for latest version of addons. Now, i have newer version with me, please advise me if i should send her? I seriously doubt that she will come up with another thing

Send her what she requires and what you can do (unlimited revs.) once this is closed, revise your gigs.

1 Like

Thank Ammar, That’s exactly what i am going to do next

Great, do not let her leave with a freebie… You did your part, that is it!!!

1 Like

Don’t worry i will not let her do that, even if she ordered to ‘Release the Kraken’

Update: She just Released the Kraken and Kraken cancelled the order :joy:

2 Likes

Update: I am notified by CS that order’s been canceled. I have no idea why, without even responding to my ticket they canceled it :smirk:

Yeah, they do that sometimes - but often it doesn’t affect your stats when they do that. It looks like it does, but it doesn’t. You’ll make it - really, this means the worst is over.

2 Likes

Yes, good riddance. but this disturbing at so many levels, even if buyer change the order after we delivered they will support buyer. why sellers have to pay the price of their lack of common sense

Anyway, i have submitted 2 other orders let’s see what happens .:neutral_face:

2 Likes

I am not worrying. I am just advising you… You are the one who is so worried, I hope I helped.

1 Like

You’ve helped me a lot sir, thank you for your support. I really appreciate it

2 Likes

Ali, I’m sorry to tell you, but @ammarshrf is not a sir. He is God, no matter how you see it - with capital letters, which makes him a major god, and with lowercase letters, which makes him a minor god as well. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

Lol… I believe in no god other than Odin, he’s my best friend Thor’s Dad. Don’t you dare convert me to your god

2 Likes

Well, that don’t you tell me. You tell @ammarshrf. I was just the messenger. :joy:

2 Likes

That is super annoying. Please keep us posted on what CS will reply to your ticket.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

I have received this just few hours ago. even this is too late they have already cancelled the order.

*I’ll help you out here as best as I can, don’t worry.

In cases like this, I would have to ask you to try your best to communicate with the buyer and try your best to meet their needs and satisfy them. I know it can be troublesome, especially when the buyer is this insistent but you have to be aware that buyers cannot be forced to accept work that they are not satisfied with.

However, if this is troubling you a lot and you do not want to work with this buyer anymore, there is another option - canceling this order. Tell me if you want to do that and I’ll help you out.

I’ll be waiting for your reply,*

Then you should reply and explain the situation that fiverr already cancelled the order without any valid reason and you would like to get your earned money for this order as you delivered everything as per your gig description and even more

2 Likes

thats too bad how your first order turned out to be but i hope it gets resolved soon

1 Like

Yes i have replied let’s see now.

this is heart breaking thing to experience i am not sure if i should work on fiverr anymore