My First order in Fiverrr

adeeb_majeed007

I was suffering from depression since my recent breakup. I was so dull that I thought I am of no use, I don’t deserve a life and all.
But then I was binge watching some random YouTube videos and I came across a Fiverr video by Sajil’s Tech centre (A Kerala based YouTube channel) and I thought to give it a shot.
I joined Fiverr 4 days ago, I sent so many offers to buyers requests. Atlast, today I got an order and I delivered it. The buyer was so impressed and he appreciated me alot.
The order was completed and I starting to feel better.
Thank you Fiverr for this opportunity.

I was suffering from depression since my recent breakup. I was so dull that I thought I am of no use, I don’t deserve a life and all.

But then I was binge watching some random YouTube videos and I came across a Fiverr video by Sajil’s Tech centre (A Kerala based YouTube channel) and I thought to give it a shot.

I joined Fiverr 4 days ago, I sent so many offers to buyers requests. Atlast, today I got an order and I delivered it. The buyer was so impressed and he appreciated me alot.

The order was completed and I starting to feel better.

Thank you Fiverr for this opportunity.

Congratulate…i wish you will top level seller earn huge money and get more beautiful girlfriend and jealouse your ex 😇

Archived