Fiverr Community Forum

My first order on the very first day of registration

Thanks to God. Have completed my first order and got excellent feedback from the buyer.

Got an order on the very first day of registration on fiverr.

Hoping for more.

13 Likes

Awesome, congrats!!! Not many get their first order on their first day & with excellent review. Keep it up, in the ‘‘flow’’ :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you for the appreciation. definitely will follow your kind advice.

4 Likes

Congratulation, it took more or less one month to get my first order here on fiverr!

5 Likes

Thank you solow13. wish u good time ahead.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Also, saw your gig, I would remove the ‘‘discount’’ part from it, where you explain you are not giving more extra discounts. It’s just my personal/professional opinion. Just be nice to all potential customers and if some contact you and try to abuse or lower your rates, just kindly reply to them that these are your prices for your high quality work, but keep it private and keep the gig in a nice tone so that buyers will want to contact you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I could not understand what do you mean by **“I would remove the ‘‘discount’’ part from it, where you explain you are not giving more extra discounts”*. Can you please elaborate or point a little bit more.

Definitely you saying right. Keeping nice behavior with buyers is very necessary for successful professional guy here on Fiverr. I would try my best to be like as you adviced.

1 Like

congratulations-002%20(1)

1 Like

Congratulation :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes of course, I meant I would just remove this part from your Gig description:

“If you think that you deserve a discount then please don’t hesitate to contact me.”

To make it more appealing. Anyway, like I said, congrats and keep it up!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh I see. Thank you for pointing it. I just removed that from my gig. :grin:

1 Like

You are welcome ! :wink:

Many congratulations @imshah786, keep moving forward.
Way to go champ!

1 Like

Thanks Haiderkhaleel1. :grinning:

Congrats on your first order, but didn’t you joined in February?

1 Like

Yes, arty182925, it appears February, but I started work on 9th October, 2018 meaning completed my account basic info, verified it through phone number created gigs etc. I do not know why it shows February. May be some time in february I had signed in while using their facebook app or signed in through facebook link for reading something on the website or something like that.

1 Like

Great keep going.
All the best.

1 Like

Hi @imshah786, Best wishes for you.

1 Like

congratulations bro &
hope for the best

1 Like

Thank you dear. God bless you

1 Like