My first rant.... I think

question: Do you offer discounts for more than one order?

My Answer: Not even one order from you, yet you want a discount on multiple orders… sigh.

Was I rude?

What do you think :wink:

Here’s my (stolen from somebody, can’t remember who, but credit to them) response:

“I’m sorry, but I have decided that if I don’t value my time and service no-one else will, so I have instituted a policy of no discounts. I feel that my prices are already extremely competitive for the service I provide.”

It’s a nice way of saying ■■■■ off, I feel.

Damn, why didn’t I contact you first?.. do you have a Gig for “I don’t want to be rude” responses?

I have a “I’m too busy” one and a “I don’t do samples” one, but that’s it. It covers 99% of my “go away, I hate you already” requests! They’re pretty much the same as the above but more thankful for their interest.

Do you offer discounts for more than one order?

I’m sorry, but I have decided that if I don’t value my time and service no-one else will, so I have instituted a policy of no discounts. I feel that my prices are already extremely competitive for the service I provide.

Funny you should ask…

You should see the look on my face :smiley:

I’m still waiting for my backrub…

Only when a buyer has been a long time client placing large orders.

Use your imagination dude lol

I get a few buyers asking me if I take Fiverr credit that they have, my response is, as long as I get paid for the gig I don’t mind! It makes no difference to me as long as I get paid to do it, if they’re after a freebie or discount they can look elsewhere, $5 is already a damn good deal!
That been said I only offer discounts to return customers who have already bought my services multiple times and that I genuinely like doing business with! :slight_smile:

I offer discount to repeated buyers sometimes. But, I never offer discount to someone who is asking for that.

I never offer discounts to anyone who asks. In fact, I find that a red flag and I’m liable to simply finish your order to get you off my queue and move onto other customers without much more contact beyond that.

The only time I offer clients discounts is if they’ve been a long time repeat customers. I have one repeat customer who’s a 15-year-old girl who wants me to write her fanfic for her. I offered her a free $5 for her birthday after she’s already spent well over $200 on this Fanfiction novel of hers. I’ve done that for several other long time repeat clients, but that’s only because I built a rapport with them and I know they won’t take advantage of me for that.