Fiverr Community Forum

My First Sale!

Hey guys,

I will be brutally honest. When I joined Fiverr, though I wanted to make a few extra dollars, I really didn’t expect to get any sale. So I didn’t take it seriously. But when I saw the notification that I received an order, I was truly surprise. Fiverr actually works! I worked hard, met the deadline and completed my first order.

Now I am taking my gigs more seriously. This is my new part time job. I find so much pleasure in being able to deliver my services through a safe platform, and bring satisfaction to such a wide cross section of individuals.

Feel free to check out my services at https://www.fiverr.com/venisha

It would mean the world to me.

Thanks,

Venisha - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/57895/my-first-sale#Item_1

Hey Venisha! :slight_smile:

I started out 2 Weeks ago and non of my gigs got a customer :confused: Slowly losing faith in Fiverr.

Venisha, stay determined and focused, You will definitely get your goal.

I am also delivery my first job ,Now i looking for job in web service.

Reply to @samirapeiris: Just take it easy, I setup my account in December, didn’t setup any gigs at first as I was quite scared. I decided to setup my first gig a week ago and within a matter of hours got a message through from someone interested and he ordered a gig. That was more luck though than anything! And I doubt I’ll get more gigs for at least a few weeks, if not months now.

I would also recommend working on your profile a bit, what I did was look at other people profiles for inspiration first and then wrote it from there. I still need to put some more work into it though.

Reply to @samirapeiris: I would also like to note, my first gig there were many messages sent back and forth, because obviously the buyer wants to know what they’re getting for their money. What I ended up doing throwing together a quick teaser, just to show him the layout.

Congratulations…Just try to promote your gig precisely… @};-

Reply to @samirapeiris: Keep waiting, I think I got my first order after a month or so:-)

Congrats! I remember my first sale!!

Reply to @flecia: Thank you.

Reply to @contentmachines: Thank you. I will definitely do that.

Reply to @three4twodesign: Thank you. I presume that was a while ago :slight_smile:

Congrats!

Reply to @lotoyag: Thanks.