Fiverr Forum

My first sales!

I am excited to have gotten my very first gigs here on fiverr. It took about 3 weeks, but they came in, I completed them, and got great feedback. Just had to post the good news!

Now, on to building a business…

Definitely getting something besides the sheep is your best bet. I remember when I got my first order and it will only be a matter of time before you become a leveled seller.

lol oldbittygrandma and dracosama. Yes, I am thinking about the profile image now while I am reading all the discussion messages I can. The 8 dollars I’ve earned has really motivated me to grow this into something where I can be free of regular old jobs…

Thanks for the welcome!

Glad you’re having fun here. Welcome! :slight_smile:

congrats!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: agreed this will help you out a lot

Also, start to think of where to go when you have extras. At level one, you will be allowed $5, $10 and I think now $20 in gig extras. What do you think might be a premium service you can add for your eager customers?

Wow! That’s good. Good luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations !!! :slight_smile: m/ :-bd =D> (*)

Yep then eventually you will be able to offer $40 extras :wink:

It’s neat that you post has gotten so many likes! Well done, you’re inspiring folks with your enthusiasm.

Definitely getting something besides the sheep is your best bet. I remember when I got my first order and it will only be a matter of time before you become a leveled seller.

lol oldbittygrandma and dracosama. Yes, I am thinking about the profile image now while I am reading all the discussion messages I can. The 8 dollars I’ve earned has really motivated me to grow this into something where I can be free of regular old jobs…

Thanks for the welcome!

Glad you’re having fun here. Welcome! :slight_smile:

congrats!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: agreed this will help you out a lot

Also, start to think of where to go when you have extras. At level one, you will be allowed $5, $10 and I think now $20 in gig extras. What do you think might be a premium service you can add for your eager customers?

Wow! That’s good. Good luck :slight_smile:

Congratulations !!! :slight_smile: m/ :-bd =D> (*)

Yep then eventually you will be able to offer $40 extras :wink: