My first time in Fiverr. Can u give me some tips?

constandemian

Hello, i´m Constan Demian and i´ve like to know some tips for how to grow in this platform. Thank you! This is the link to my firts fiverr:

favicon-32x32.png.f9dd294de08f7b45f60494ef20ead218.png Fiverr.com
edit-your-videos-for-your-youtube-channel.png.316285e5500b3ebafc6a468c9a1b3c72.png

constandemian : I will edit your videos for your youtube channel or other...

For only $10, constandemian will edit your videos for your youtube channel or other social medias. | Hi, I'm Constan and I have to tell you that I love the publishing world from the moment I discovered it and I think I | On Fiverr

I don’t understand what you are offering from your gig description. What is it that you’re providing buyers? Also, this might be my ignorance of video editing showing, but what does this mean?

image.png.60c36b83a6d43a68be039c59cb2d3490.png

How are there 15 minutes of footage, but the video runs less than 5 minutes?

Are you adding intros to videos? What type of editing are you offering?

You might want to get more detailed in your gig description and add an FAQ section.

I don’t understand what you are offering from your gig description. What is it that you’re providing buyers? Also, this might be my ignorance of video editing showing, but what does this mean?

You might want to get more detailed in your gig description and add an FAQ section.

One can provide hours of footage but needs only few minutes.

Footage is the raw video sent to the editor, running time is the edited video.

keywords are the main part of ranking, unique words or difficult words do not give you ranking, you can do keywords research by your own search bar just to write a few words, choose easy and searchable words in your description, in addition, choose social media platform, fiver communities, read “tips for sellers” page and stay active or connected with communities. best of luck 👍

Archived