Fiverr Forum

My first two orders

I have just delivered my first two orders and both the clients were happy and gave me give stars review and were very satisfied , I am sure you will be too

Congratz! It IS an awesome feeling, isn’t it? I’m currently working on my 6th gig (in about 4.5 weeks), which is the 3rd gig for a client who keeps coming back; I’m through the moon that the buyer enjoys my work enough to keep coming back for more…I didn’t make Level One in my 1st month, but at this rate, I very well could make it after my 2nd!

awesome , the thing is that was four days ago but I am not receiving any orders now , what to do ?

Congratulations. Your first sales are always very exciting but now you must be patient. Meanwhile read the forum for tips and there is lots of useful information in the Fiverr Academy. Best wishes for your success! :slight_smile:

Just like any business in life, there are many sellers and lots of competition.

By consistently delivering good work and maintaining a great overall rating, your customer base will grow.

In the meantime, try and tweak your gigs, write better descriptions and do research!

Best of luck!

:bulb: Joe

Congratz buddy. Way to go

Congratulations buddy

But i didnot get any order why?

Be patient , improve you gigs

Be patient, you will get more

Congratulations and best of luck

Congratulations Buddy! Wish you best of luck for your future work! :wink:

If you want help you need to make your own heading under the category " Improve My Gig"