My first year of university... PAID!

After successfully completing all my final exams (well, a month ago), it’s safe to say that my sales on Fiverr have paid for my first year in university along with my course books! Now, this did come with a lot of, “What more important, this order or my assignment?” debates, and a lot of missed time on studying, however with a GPA of 3.6 I think I pulled through pretty well!

My first order started back in early September, I believe, when I sold my first business plan for $5. Since then, I’ve really devoted my time to learning more about successful business plans (and now, pitch decks as well). Unfortunately, this would have been much easier if creating business plans were taught in university, but to my understanding this is something taught while achieving your Masters.

While I’m not interested in disclosing my monthly sales- we all know how expensive books and tuition can be. I am very very thankful for the opportunity of working and learning at the same time, while also guiding customers in starting their own businesses to hopefully change their life as well!

Thanks, Fiverr and the community!

Congratulation. That’s awesome! :smiley:

Congrats and hope you relax a bit for the summer.

Congrats on your success.

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Congratulations! That’s fantastic. As someone with some student loans, it’s great that you can pay for your tuition now. Plus it sounds like you’re building valuable skills that will put you ahead of the competition when you graduate.

Great…
I am also a student studying in Class 10 only :smiley: and making $2K from fiverr per month :slight_smile:

That’s great! Congratulations :slight_smile: That is definitely saying something and your hard work is literally paying off. My plan is to pay off all my credit card debt and then be able to move onto my student loans. Best of luck to you and being able to pay for the rest of your education!

Thank you everyone!

Student loans can be horrible! Glad Fiverr is helping us with our financial problems. :smiley:

Thanks so much!

Nice job man! I’m in a similar position. I split time between landscaping in the summer, and using some of the tech skills I learned at school to make Fiverr gigs.

That is so awesome !!

This is Really wonderful
I myself being a student and a free lancer, also paid my Tuition and Hostel rent all from Fiverr
This is a wonderful platform all you need is a good skill and a way to showcase it

I hope you achieved what you want and congratulations!

You definitely are doing great! What A great outcome!

Thank you everyone! I hope everyone will be able to use Fiverr to benefit themselves by reducing debt and paying off any expenses!

Reply to @drribroshan: Thank you!

Reply to @julipalmer7: Thanks, you too!

Reply to @emgarry: Thanks so much!

Reply to @iamjunaid: Glad you experienced the same thing as me! It’s such a relief!