My fiverr account disable

soyabpatel1

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Make another account and overcome your mistakes to avoid banning your next account.

@soyabpatel1, if you choose to make a new account, make sure you contact Customer Support first and ask them for permission. If you don’t, your new account will probably get banned.

Make another account and overcome your mistakes to avoid banning your next account.

@soyabpatel1, if you choose to make a new account, make sure you contact Customer Support first and ask them for permission. If you don’t, your new account will probably get banned.

@catwriter What do you think ? fiverr CS will allow people to open a new account when the previous one is banned ?

What about my fiverr balance of old account?

You’ll have to ask Customer Support about it. They usually let people withdraw their funds from disabled accounts after 90 days.

What do you think ? fiverr CS will allow people to open a new account when the previous one is banned ?

Sometimes they do allow it. However, after an account is banned, creating a new one without permission is basically asking for the new one to be banned, as well.

You’ll have to ask Customer Support about it. They usually let people withdraw their funds from disabled accounts after 90 days.

What do you think ? fiverr CS will allow people to open a new account when the previous one is banned ?

Sometimes they do allow it. However, after an account is banned, creating a new one without permission is basically asking for the new one to be banned, as well.

I agree but i think everyone does it after getting banned… so what should a seller actually do

I have experienced the same situation. Fiverr support team can better help because i disable my account, to reactivate my account i just contact the support team and they activate my account in just a moments. Hope you fell better.

Fiverr support team is the only to help you we can just suggest you.

I have experienced the same situation. Fiverr support team can better help because i disable my account, to reactivate my account i just contact the support team and they activate my account in just a moments. Hope you fell better.

I feel fine. What makes you think I don’t?

I feel fine. What makes you think I don’t?

Oh…! I think something wrong with me i just mentioned you instead other, who mentioned your about account recovering. Have a good day…God Bless you

Archived