My Fiverr Account Disabled and I need Help

mawais350

I received a message from fiver
Hi mawais350,

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at support.fiverr.com?

Thanks!
The Fiverr teams

What kind of message should send to Customer Support, that will help to get back my disable Fiverr account?

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

Your account has not been disabled. You have received your first warning according to the message.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service and abide by them in order to avoid any further warnings.

Hi mawais350,

Our dedicated team reviewed your gigs and determined that the services you offer are not appropriate for our marketplace. Please be aware that offering these services is harmful to the integrity of our site and violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled.

Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at support@fiverr.com.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

I received Second message from fiver

Hi mawais350,

Our dedicated team reviewed your gigs and determined that the services you offer are not appropriate for our marketplace. Please be aware that offering these services is harmful to the integrity of our site and violating our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was disabled.

Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

That is a different message. Nobody on the forum can help you with this.

What is your account level

is your account level

He doesn’t have an account anymore. :thinking:

@mawais350 Unfortunately, once Fiverr decides to suspend a Fiverr account (cuz of ToS violations or inappropriate gigs), it is very unlikely that they will reverse their decision. You will have to take it up with CS.

Good luck! 🍍

I received a message from fiver

Hi mawais350,

Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

This is your first warning. If you repeat this violation or continue to violate Fiverr’s TOS, your account will be suspended.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at support.fiverr.com?

Thanks!

The Fiverr teams

What kind of message should send to Customer Support, that will help to get back my disable Fiverr account?

is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement

I don’t see why it would constitute copyright infringement for either the seller or the buyer. The copyright would go to the buyer surely and if the seller did the work no copyright infringement would have taken place. It’s probably the other things (unethical etc.) though.

is a violation of most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement

I don’t see why it would constitute copyright infringement for either the seller or the buyer. The copyright would go to the buyer surely and if the seller did the work no copyright infringement would have taken place. It’s probably the other things (unethical etc.) though.

I don’t see why it would constitute copyright infringement for either the seller or the buyer.

Because

This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying.

the common practice is to also plagiarize parts of someone else’s work.

I don’t see why it would constitute copyright infringement for either the seller or the buyer.

Because

This includes engaging in acts of plagiarism/unauthorized copying.

the common practice is to also plagiarize parts of someone else’s work.

But that would only be if the seller didn’t do all the work.

Also plagiarism by itself isn’t illegal. Plagiarism which involves an act of copyright/IP rights etc. infringement is illegal.

So to say that “requesting or taking part in someone’s academic work… constitutes copyright infringement”. is incorrect. It doesn’t automatically constitute copyright infringement.

edit: Maybe it would come under fraud or something and they could get in trouble for that.

where i could get more information about it, i need your help. How to contact with you to resolve my this issue please

I am worry about it…!

You can contact support but that won’t help. You were offering to academic work and your gigs were probably related to that which is what’s considered to be a severe violation of the TOS.

Hi mawais350,

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

As previously mentioned nobody on the forum can help you with this.

Will leave this with you.

where i could get more information about it, i need your help. How to contact with you to resolve my this issue please

I am worry about it…!

How to contact with you to resolve my this issue please

Why would you contact @lloydsolutions, when there’s nothing she can do about your account?

As you’ve been told, you can contact Customer Support. They’re the only ones who can help you (though it’s unlikely that you will get your account back, since you broke the rules).

Archived