Fiverr Community Forum

My Fiverr Account Got Restricted since 2 months

Hello Guys, My Fiverr account is restricted and its been almost 2 months and still customer support is saying that they are reviewing account.
Does anyone face this issue ever? How much max time it will take? Would like to share your experience on this issue?
Thank You

3 Likes

If it has been two months since your account was restricted, I think you may have to accept the fact that you account is gone for good – especially if you violated the rules (which is likely why your account was restricted in the first place). Fiverr does not appreciate sellers breaking their site rules. You need to be aware of the rules, and follow them.

You can always ask Fiverr for an update, but I’m fairly certain, after this much time, that your account is probably gone for good.

6 Likes

Then why are they saying that they are reviewing it? Why they dont tell me the result yet?

1 Like

If you need an answer, ask Fiverr.

1 Like

I asked and they just ask me to wait, wait and wait.
2 months is already too much time I think and still they are reviewing it can’t believe :frowning:

1 Like

Fiverr is the only source for the answer you seek. If they told you to wait, then wait… although, after two months, that could be your answer. We cannot help you regain your account – that is between you and Fiverr.

2 Likes

Yeah, But I thought here might be someone like me, who can give answer.

1 Like

Like I already said, Fiverr is the the only source for the account answers that you seek. We do not have access to help you resolve this problem. Either talk to Fiver… or keep waiting. Those appear to be your only two options at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah I understood, but I may not the first to counter this issue, there might be some sellers of whom account may got restricted like me for 2 months, I think they can share their experience about it.

1 Like

Their experiences won’t be any different than yours. A restricted account is a restricted account. Fiverr either gives a reason, or tells the seller to wait. Fiverr already told you what to do. You can either keep doing what they told you, or ask them directly for further insight. No one on this forum will be able to provide you with any other experiences, advice, or information. There is nothing anyone else can tell you that you don’t already know.

Either keep waiting… or contact Fiverr.

2 Likes

For your info let me tell you my account is not blocked its just restricted, I am still able to access my account and complete my recent orders and also has full seller profile.
Only I cant get new orders and talk via inbox to anyone.
I thought If someone account got restricted like me 1 year ago so may be they might got their account back in few months, so they can tell me how much time fiverr took to unrestricted the account.

1 Like

There is no set time. It will likely take as long as it takes.

2 Likes

Yeah understood, Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

It’s starting to feel like sellers think you are a liaison to customer service…

4 Likes

Nah. I’m just a voice of common sense – a language very few new sellers seem to understand. :wink:

4 Likes

Right: common sense = you must have information and influence on customer service. Logical conclusion…

In any case, this will work in our favor at least.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a case of having influence on customer support, it’s more a case of knowing who is in charge, and not trying to keep demanding that CS bends to the will of whatever a new seller wants. The rules of Fiverr are clearly posted. Most new sellers fail to read them – likely because it takes too much effort – after all, they do see the TOS when they sign up, and they are required to note that they read and agree to it, they just choose not to.

Failure to read and abide by the rules, does not make new sellers innocent when they break them. Had they actually read the rules, they wouldn’t be losing their accounts and getting so many TOS warnings.

Common sense is: not being foolish and then foolishly blaming someone else for one’s own failures. :wink:

1 Like

I know I’m saying from the perspective of sellers here who seem to think you have influence (which you don’t), they are assuming you do because you have common sense.

I’m not saying you do have influence on customer service. I’m saying the sellers here think that you do. And it’s only because you think critically. Most sellers in the forum don’t.

4 Likes

Common sense is the less common of all senses, that’s why. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s an honor that many people see what I write, and appreciate my thoughts and advice. I am constantly surprised, though, at how many sellers here on the forum refuse to think critically. It is extremely hard to effectively run any kind of business, without the willingness (or, ability) to think critically. So many more sellers would be successful here, if only they were willing to look beyond the “I wanna be rich right now” or the “why is everyone out to get me” perspectives that permeate the newcomers.

5 Likes