My Fiverr account hacked someone,

Hi Great Day,

Before 4 days someone hacked my mail and fiverr account,i already informed that issue fiverr cs but still fiverr corresponding team is reviewing issue,i have all evidence for proof this is my account,but at this time hacker is using my account,account active right now,but my account country changed into hacker country,First time hacker hacked my yahoo mail,then yahoo support team recover my yahoo mail again then i changed yahoo mail into gmail,again he hacked my gmail,but gmail didn’t recover my account yet,therefore i can’t reset account password,

i think hacker hacked my pc,because he already changed my account password,

Please i need to someone advice for recover my fiverr account,please help me

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. You need to wait for the answer from Customer Support as nobody on the forum can help you.

You need to wait for the answer from Customer Support as

Ok thanks,i’m facing big issue because account have lot of available money,my heart is skipping beats constantly

Hi Great Day,

Before 4 days someone hacked my mail and fiverr account,i already informed that issue fiverr cs but still fiverr corresponding team is reviewing issue,i have all evidence for proof this is my account,but at this time hacker is using my account,account active right now,but my account country changed into hacker country,First time hacker hacked my yahoo mail,then yahoo support team recover my yahoo mail again then i changed yahoo mail into gmail,again he hacked my gmail,but gmail didn’t recover my account yet,therefore i can’t reset account password,

i think hacker hacked my pc,because he already changed my account password,

Please i need to someone advice for recover my fiverr account,please help me

i think hacker hacked my pc

In this case, you should probably download a live linux distro, run it from a USB stick, and change all your account passwords. Do not then login to your email or anything again until you have secured your main OS. If you don’t do this, you will just end up running round in circles.

It can also be a good idea to leave an email account unsecure, before uploading a virus as an attachment to a draft email titled something like BITCOIN ACCOUNT PASSWORD - DO NOT FORGET. If, that is, you are one for revenge. 🙂

i think hacker hacked my pc

In this case, you should probably download a live linux distro, run it from a USB stick, and change all your account passwords. Do not then login to your email or anything again until you have secured your main OS. If you don’t do this, you will just end up running round in circles.

It can also be a good idea to leave an email account unsecure, before uploading a virus as an attachment to a draft email titled something like BITCOIN ACCOUNT PASSWORD - DO NOT FORGET. If, that is, you are one for revenge. 🙂

email titled something lik

Oh my god…Now still he have my pc data?

You could use any of the main virus checkers. AVG has a free one. You could try doing a full scan when disconnected from the internet.

You could use any of the main virus checkers.

I agree with what you say. He should run a thorough anti-virus scan. However, I think he needs to do one other thing before he runs a virus scan. As suggested by @wp_kid, he should first ensure that the hacker doesn’t have access to his PC/email anymore. Otherwise, the hacker can simply stop the anti-virus scan whenever they want and shut down the PC whenever they want.

I’d suggest the following articles:

https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-do-when-a-hacker-has-control-of-my-computer

favicon.icoLifewire
172593527-56a6a5935f9b58b7d0e422ee.thumb.jpg.070371b0a16ad09052a542d470b284ff.jpg

Regaining Control of Your PC After a Hack Attack

Has your PC been taken over by malicious software? Let's learn how to pull the plug on the bad guys and get things back to normal:

Archived